Talk

Author POV:

You and Hobi both are watching tv nothing have to do for you. Today is like normal day nothing fun happen.

"Hobi~" you said his name from the opposite couch, he is laying on big couch.

"Mm" he said

"Why are you looking bored?" you ask him because you can see how his expression are not like everyday he have. You go towards him, laying top of him and hobi also don't mind he grab your waist with both hands. You put your elbow on the either side to see his face.

"Because I'm" he said

"Do you wanna do something?"

He nodded

"Ok then... How about cooking" you said but he disagree with it "Walking" again he disagree "Playing" again "bathing" again.

"So what do you wanna do?" you ask him

"talk with you" he said turning on the side opposite of the tv with you still in his arms.

"What do you wanna talk about?" you ask him

"nothing... About your day"

"Nothing happen today though  same usual things" You said and think about something then come with a question.

"Hobi why you love to be bare everyday?" you ask him.

"Because it feel comfortable"

"that's mean if you are alone at home you will be naked" you are just curious

"Mm.. Why, do you want me naked around you too" He said while smirking.

"Ani" you said blushing.

"Why, do you not like Jhope hot body" He said coming little closer.

"Ani it's not that" you said giggling

"then why?" he asked teasing smile on his face.

"because then I can't control myself to look at you" you said smiling.

"then I should be bare from now on" he said teasingly

"ani~" you said giggling with him. You both don't know when you came to close to him that your noses are touching.

"Hobi what it feel like to look at.... 'It' you know what I mean" you said looking down on him

"Whenever I look at it I feel like it is big enough to fit it in you" he said without any hesitation.

"Ya~" you said while burying your face between his neck, he laugh at your reaction.

"don't said like that" you said

"Why, do you not like it when "it" happen" he ask smiling at you.

"ani it's not like that" you said still shy to look at him.

"You are really cute" he said giggling

"Sorry" he said still giggling

"Kiss" you said and pout your lips.

He kiss you passionately, you kiss him back.

He pull away and smile at you.

"Why are you smiling" you ask

"I just like being with you" he said kissing your head.

"do you wanna go somewhere?" you said

"Ani, do you want to?"

"Mm" you think.

"Ani" you said

"ok then let's sleep then" He said kissing me.

He stand up and turning off the tv. He pick you up in bridal style giggling while doing it. He take you towards the bedroom and put you down when you both reached and went into the bathroom to change his clothes.

He come out in shorts and without a shirt.

He come and lay beside you pulling the cover up.

He pull you towards him, cuddling to you. You kiss him and say "Good Night"

"Good Night baby" He said and you both fell asleep.

________________(^o^)_____________

Thanks for reading 💜

If there was any mistake please tell me 💜

If you want to you can request for oneshot. 💜