Twin

AUTHOR POV:

You are happy today because it your's wedding. You are really excited. This is your arrange marriage with your father best friend Mr.Jung who is great friend with your father.

He have three children. Jiwoo is married and a happy life with his husband. She have her clothing line which is known as mejiwoo. He have twin sons Hosung and Hoseok they both have opposite personality.

Hosung known as playboy he always play with girl heart then break it. It was nothing to him.
And you are going to marry him.

Hoseok is sweet boy he understand everyone feeling not like Hosung. You have always crush on Hoseok but to your bad luck you are marrying Hosung.

You are first shocked because Hosung is agree with this marriage.

RIght now you are going to Hosung room with Hoseok chatting with you. You want to talk with him about wedding.

Right now you all are staying at a hotel. When you reach to his door and heard some noises. When you knock on the door no one response. You try 3 times but no one come to ope  the door.

"why he is not opening the door?" you ask Hoseok

"I don't know but hearing the sound coming from here I think something is wrong." hoseok said

"do you have an extra key of Hosung room?"

"ani but mom and dad have" Hoseok said

You both went to Mr. Jung room.
Hoseok knock on the room Mr. Jung open the door and see you both there.

"What happened Hoseok and Y/N??" he ask

"dad you have Hosung room key right?" hoseok ask

"Yes"

"can you give the key to us?"

"why what happen?"

"Hosung is not opening his door"

"oh we will go and find what happen."

You all went to the door of Hosung room and knock at it but there is no answer but the noise still coming.

Hoseok open the door with the key and come inside the room to see Hosung fucking someone.

When he saw that he immediately turn around and turn you around with Mr. Jung.

He close the door.

"what happen?" you ask confused.

"Hosung is doing something which is not good to see" Hoseok said

When Hoseok said this first you are confuse but afterward he open the door a little you heard moans coming out of the door.

Then you understand what he means. You can see Hoseok and Mr. Jung angry.

They knock loudly on the door afterward shuffling sound coming from inside the room. Then the door open reveling Hosung with shirt and joggers on.

"what happen?" Hosung ask

"what are you doing inside your room" Mr. Jung ask

"I'm in the shower.. Why?" he ask

"Then let us come in the room" Hoseok said and went into his room with you and see a girl inside the blanket.

"what's this?" Hoseok said

"Uh.. " Hosung is lost of words.

"I ask what's this" Hoseok ask loudly.