Nightmare

Author POV:

You were driving your car. then suddenly a truck came and crush into your car and everything went black.

You woke up from this horrible Nightmare which come second time in week.

You are all sweaty and scared because of nightmare. There are tears in your eyes.

You see your surrounding and found your other space is little cold because your boyfriend was not there.

You go out of your room to drink a glass of water. You see your boyfriend there staring out of the glass window while drinking something.

He don't know you are here. You go into the kitchen and drink some water.

You are having these nightmare after the accident you got into.

Week ago you were coming home after work. You were driving then suddenly you see a truck crush into a car. you can also involve in it but at right time you press the breaks.

From that day you have these nightmare. Hobi know about the accident which happen in front your eyes he comforted you whenever you have this nightmare.

After drinking some water you went to Hobi and put your hands in his shoulder he flinch but ok after seeing you.

"Why are awake..?" You asked him as he stare at you.

"I can't sleep...you have nightmare again?...." he asked you

"..Yes..." You said as he hug you tightly.

"It's Ok...." He said and hugged you more tightly.

"What are you doing here?" you asked him

"I can't sleep so I drink warm milk..but it wouldn't work." he said and scrunch his nose.

"do you wanna is watch drama?" you asked him

"...yes.." he said

You both sit on the couch and watch your favourite drama which you both like.

You both are cuddling. He suddenly kissed your cheeks and lips.

You giggle and ask him "What?"

"Sorry I was not there when you have nightmare.."

"It's Ok" you said

After some time you got sleepy.

"are you sleepy?" he asked you

"yes.." You said and yawned.

"Let's get into the bed.." he said

"yes baby..."

After that you both go into the bedroom and get into bed. You snuggle against him and immediately​ sleep.

Before sleep you hear him say
"I love you"

You softly said "I love you too" and sleep.

_____________END__________________

😅 I think this one is not that good. 😥

I will try good next time.

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜