Chapter 11

Chapter 11

Me and Ross walk side by side. The sun is surprisingly strong for only ten in the morning. "Hey, where am I supposed to go to school?" I ask, raising my hand above my eyes, blocking out the sun. "Oh, you could probably go to shool with my brother, Ryland. I can come in and show you around too," he tells me, looking down at me. "But isn't it a little too late in the morning to go to school? Ryland already left at like six in the morning." "That's okay. It's your first day. You can be a few hours late." "Okay. Thanks Ross, can you drive me?" "Of course." We walk back to the house and I get into Ross' car. "Whoa... This is an awesome car! Must be nice to be rich," I go, feeling the leather of the car. "Yeah, I guess so. It gets kinda annoying sometimes. Everyone wants me," he says, grinning at me. "Sure, Ross," I fire back. He laughs and drives to the school building.

When we arrive there he gets out of the car and opens the door for me. "I'll come in with you," he says. "But.. Won't people notice you're famous or something?" "Oh.. Yeah that's true." "Here, just put on these sunglasses and put up your hood," i say, handing him a pair of sunglasses. I flip up his hood and we walk into the building. Crap! This highschool is so much bigger than mine back in Pennsylvania. Theres three stories! Right as we walk in I notice plenty of girls checking out Ross. "Heyyyy, hot stuff," one gawks feeling Ross' muscles. Another winks at him and mouths 'call me'. I can feel my face get mad with rage. Is it strange to feel kind of jealous? I mentally roll my eyes. When i go to look at Ross, he is no where to be found. "What the?" I spin around on my heel to see some girls obsessing over him. I wouldnt blame them. He is just a little bit adorable. Ross sees me and catches up to me, pulling girls off of him. "You're like a chick magnet!" I exclaim, as he brings me to the main office. "Fallin' for me now?" He says all cocky like. "Dont get your hopes up, big guy."

Ross left after he dropped me off in the main office. He explained that i was a new student, and i had to fill out all medical forms and stuff before i could actually go to school there. They gave me my scheduale; my first day is tomorrow. This should be interesting...