Chapter 21

Chapter 21

I run all the way to the end of town. But I wish I hadn't. Because that's when those strange biker dudes figured they cought a lost puppy (which was me) that they could try and mess around with. Unfortunately, I'm not in my right mind now, so I could possibly do anything and say anything these guys tell me to. One whistles, breaking his bike right infront of me, then slowly getting off, checking out my ass. His buddies soon join in, swirling around me and staring at me. "We've got a sexy one, here," gawks one, laying his hand on my shoulder, breathing in my ear. I know exactly who it is. It's ... Dereke. I gulp, trying hard to fight the tears. He pulls me hard into him as one of his friends shoves a gun right under my chin, making me lift my head back all the way so Dereke's lips are nearly a centimeter away from touching mine. I gulp again, staying still. "Don't let her move," states Dereke to his friend who is now grinning like crazy at me. His friend comes closer to me, sliding his hands all over my body. I want to die. "Get the fuck away from me!" I confront. "Make me." He grabs my arms, positioning me onto him, and off of Dereke. "Let go of my arms!!" I screech, but he doesn't. "She said, Let go of her arms," someone says, frightening me. It's Ross. I feel my self relax. "Ross? Get away! You already fucked with me last time about letting her go!" Goes Dereke, going up to Ross who stares at me. I break heavily, wishing this dude would let his grip go of my arms. "Just let go of her!" Fights back Ross, comming closer to me. "Why? You think you can do better to her than we can?" Ross clears his voice, "yes." "Oh really? Well, lets see at it! Kiss her." "W-what?" "Kiss her! Or are you a whimp, just like I had expected." "Fuck off Dereke, I'll kiss her." My heart starts pounding as Ross walks closer to me. He presses me up against the brick wall behind us and whispers something into my ear. "I'm sorry," he said. I hold back my tears and nod slowly. "Well?" Goes Dereke, floding his arms to his chest. They all watch. Ross gulps, looking back into my eyes. He leans into me, kissing me. His tounge enters my mouth, and I let him in. But it was amazing. Even though he might not feel it and it was forced and all, it almost felt like those guys watching us were gone, and it was just me and Ross here, making out. I feel a chill go up my back as Ross slides his hand under my shirt. He kisses me everywhere. Soon enough those guys got what they wanted. Ross stops and turns around to them. "Now, get the hell out of here," he goes, pushing up his sleaves. They all walk away with that impression on their face like they just got so showed off. I gulp for air, standig there still against the wall as i watch them all drive away on their bikes. Theres a taste in the air. In my mouth. In me. Did he feel that? Or.. Is that just me, feeling this amazing spring of energy all throughout my body.

He had to have felt that. He had to...

AN- How u like?!?!