Chapter 28

Chapter 28

"I thought-" I start, but Josh cuts me off. "I was just wiped out, that's all." "Oh." "Uh, so, Ross and you are..-" "yeah." This is the hardest conversation I have ever had with someone who I once called my "bestfriend". "Um, so what did you do after you.. Woke up?" "Well, when I woke up I was searhing everywhere for you. But I never found you. Then, I was walking one day and I got to a road. Then those guys were driving by and picked me up. So I'm kinda hangin' with em' now." I nod my head, partly dissapointed in him, but mostly dissapointed in myself for leaving him out in the forest alone thinking he was gone forever. "I thought you were gone," I say, tears starting to pour down my face. Josh pulls me into a hug and we both stand there like that for a bit, taking in everything. When we let go, I just feel like the guiltiest, stupidest person alive. How could I have thought my best friend was dead ?!? And have left him there?! I am the most horriblest person to ever live. I walk back to Ross who glares the at boys evily. Josh goes back to join the gang, and we all just stand there staring eachother down for a while. "So we came here for nothin'?" Dereke blurts out, looking a bip dissapointed. "Sorry.." "Sorry isn't gonna cut it this time." "What do you mean?" Dereke gives glances to his boys who eventually get the message. No. I can't let them push me around anymore and treat me like a doll. "Get her," calls Dereke to his boys. "NO! THATS ENOUGH OF YOU PUSHING AROUND MY GIRLFRIEND!" Ross goes, and before I even talk back, Ross just punched all of the guys out. He totally beat the shit out of them.. With ONE punch! "Oh my gosh, Ross!" I say, commin over to join him as he unclenches his fists. He wraps his strong arms around my wait. We lean in and our lips move in sync together. I pull away for a breath. "I love you. And thanks. For everything. And making sure I survive.." I say. "Of course. I can't let my "survivor" get hurt." He puts his arm around my should as we laugh and walk back to the studio.

"Everything alright, guys?" Asks Calum as we get back to the group. "Everything's perfect," i smile, looking up at Ross. He lightly kisses my lips, smiling into the kiss. "Just perfect.."

AN- HEYYYY! Sorry for the short chapter! Next ones gonna be good :) comment, fan, and like!!!!!!