Chapter 17

Chapter 17

The band's rehersal was incredible! I just walked outside to the backyard to get some air. I can't help but wonder who those songs Ross was singing were about. They're all about girls, mostly, but do you think they're singing about anyone in particular? I have to admit, even if it sounds kidish, I almost wanted them to be about me. But Ross doesn't like me like that. He probably likes girls with huge boobs and ass' that can rub all up against him or whatever. I mean, that's how most guys are. That's all they ever care about is how big a girls butt or boobs are. They couldn't care less about her personality and how she really is as a preson. We're not just some toy, ya know? I mean, well, that's what Jack wanted. I just couldn't realize it until it was too late to speak up or do anything. Jack was my first and only boyfriend who I had in the ninth grade. At first, he asked me out when we were playing a game of hang man and I had to keep guessing letters. It finally spelt out "Will You Go Out With Me?" Of course I was surprised, though. All i really took Jack was as a good friend who was really sweet and cute. I never really thought of him as much more. But I said "yes" anyways. I knew I couldn't hurt him like that. But, in the end I was the one who got hurt after all. I guess when you really try hard to love someone you make yourself believe you love them, even though you dont, but your mind is forcing you to. I will never tell anyone what Jack did to me one night. It's been my life secret. "Hey," someone says surprising me. I jump in my place slightly and turn around to see Ross. "Oh, hi Ross," I go, giving a small smile. "What's wrong? You seem tense," he says, placing his hands on my shoulders. Oh my gosh. He's touching me!!! "Nah, I'm fine. Just thinking." "Bout' what?" "Not much.." "Ah." He comes and sits next to me and I can totally feel his warmth steaming onto me. Or.. Maybe I'm the one who's steaming up here..? Is this what's supposed to happen when you like someone, but you don't know if they like you back? "Wanna come inside? We're playing spin the bottle with some of our friends," he goes winking at me. I grin, an say "what the heck! I'm in!" There's a good thing and a bad thing to this game, though. The good thing is that I'll be able to kiss Ross if the bottle lands on me. The bad thing is that if it doesn't, I don't know if I could take watching him makeout with someone else.

Me and Ross walk inside the house. Right when I see the two pretty girls with long blonde hair I know I am no match. What did I get myself into? Should I take the risk to kiss Ross, or should I just back down for I couldn't in all my years not burst into tears after seeing him kiss someone else.

AN~ YOU DECIDE IF SHALETTE SHOULD PLAY OR NOT!!!! Comment what you want to happen! Should Shalette play?