Chapter 24

Chapter 24

It feels like I am the only person who has no one they can trust. Why does Laura want to be so cruel to me. I know she has strong feelings for Ross, but I do too. It just doesn't seem fair for her to hate me for that only reason. And I want revenge. I want to get her back for what she's done to me. Finally, I get an idea. A very risky idea. This will either turn out how I want it to, or it could back fire. But I'm willing to try it. This plan better work.

I never thought I'd be doing this. Walking up to Dereke's door and asking for a favor that will solve my problems in life. If Ross knew I was here he'd freak, so I'm trying to keep this visit secretive, but it's for a good reason. I hesitently press his door bell with my index finger and wait patiently outside. Dereke soon comes opends the door, a cigarette in hand blowing smoke out of one side of his mouth. He grins, "so. You've came back for more?" He steps out side with no shirt on and I can smell the alcohol escaping as he blow out some air from his mouth. "I need you're help," I tell him, looking up at his gaze. "With?" ".. A girl who needs to be taught a lesson." He gets this mischevious grin that forms apon his face. "I'm listening," he goes, closing the door to his house fully. "Do ya think you could maybe teach her a lesson? You know, scare her off a bit?" He gives a cocky grin and responds, "and if I do this for you?" I bite my bottom lip and think. I didn't really plan this far ahead. I'll have to just wing it I guess. "How's a hundred?" I go, fishing my wallet for cash. "Hm.. I'll need a little more than that, little lady." I sigh, "what do you want?" He moves closer to me, circling his arms around my waist. He whispers in my ear, "you." My heart starts to beat a mile a minute. It's beating so hard you could see its sudden movements through my t-shirt. Dereke waits, giving me a look. "So, are we in?" He asks.

"... Deal."

AN- OMG! What do you think is gonna happen with this plan? Comment and like!