Chapter 13

Chapter 13

"Hey Ross!" I say, walking into the house, setting my bag down on the kitchen table. "Hey babe- I mean hey, you seem cheery and all," goes Ross. Whoa... Was he just going to call me what I think I heard him say? 'Babe'? I shake it off and say, "yeah, well, I made some new friends today. They want me to come over at seven. Think you could drive me?" "Sure." He says, silence filling the air. "Um, I've been meaning to ask you this.. But would you like to-" Right then Rocky walks into the kitchen. "HEY BROO! Hey Shally! Sup guys?" Goes Rocky, popping open the frige. "Ohh, not much. What bout' you?" I ask, Ross shyly running a hand through his surfer blonde hair. He seems kind of embarassed. "Not much. Just finished writting an awesome new song." "Ooo coool!" I reply. I kinda had to take everything in at once when i learned Ross was famous and all. Infact, all of the lynchs are kind of famous. They are in a band called R5. Yeah, it was a shocker for me, but you get used to it.

*7:00*

Ross opens the car door for me to get in. He's such a gentlemen!! I plug in Brooke's adress into his iPhone and the directions tell us where to go and what streets to take.

Brooke's house is humungous! I think she might be as rich as Ross, and she's not even famous or anything. Ross backs out of the drive way right as he sees Brooke come to the door and welcome me in. "Hey, Shalette! Come on up to my room; Alacia's there," she tells me as she leads me into her bedroom. "Hi, Alacia," I go, sitting on the floor next to her. "Heyy girl!!" "Hmm.. So what do you guys wanna do?" Asks brooke. "Oo Oo Oo!! Truth or dare!" Suggests Alacia before I even have the chance to answer Brooke. "That's a great idea! Why dont you go first Alacia." "Okay." Replies Alacia. "Truth or dare?" Asks Brooke. "Hmm.. Truth," answers Alacia. Brooke gives a grin and asks,"who was your first kiss?" Alacia's face ets real pale. It almost looks like she's gonna hurl any minute now. "Do I really have to???" Whines Alacia. "Dude, just tell us who it was!" Replies Brooke. "Fine... But you better not laugh." "We promise, we wont!" "Okay.. It was .. It was Dereke..." "Wait.. THE Dereke?! Pervert Dereke?!" I sit there, trying to connect to what these girls are gossiping about, but I cant. Alacia sighs and says, "yup.. Sadly." "Oh, gross!" "Hey, I was only in eigth grade!" "Ew.. Okay, who's next?" Asks Brooke, glancing my way. "I guess i'll go," i confirm, giving a shy smile. The two girls share evil smiles, which gets me slightly nervous. "Okay.. Truth or dare?" goes Brooke, resting her chin on her knees. "Dare." "Hmm.. I dare you to get that hunk of a guy to come join us," goes Brooke, making a mysterioud grin. "W-what do you mean?" "You know. The one who drives you everywhere." "You mean.. Ross?" "Umhum. The sexy beast. Get him over here. We could have some fun," she says winking. "Um, Brooke.. I dont think that's such a great idea.." Goes Alacia. "Of course it is. Get him over here Shalette." "Oh- okay..." I reply, watching Brooke grab beer cans out of her pink mini fridge.

I have a feeling I just got myself in some big trouble...

AN- Hey guysss!!

What do you think is going to happen? ;)

Comment, fan, and like!!