Chapter 31

Chapter 31

"Dude, Disney NEVER warned me I was capable of crying over a Disney show!" I am sitting on the couch with Ross. "That was such a touching episode! Do you know how many people are fangirling cause "Auslly" is actually a thing now?" "Haha! Yeah, they got what they want. But Raura is never happening, cause I love YOU, Shally." I start blushing like mad. It must show because Ross starts kissing me. We just watched the new Austin and ally "Partners&parachutes". Austin an Ally are officially an item now on the show. An yeah, of course I'm not so thrilled about it and how she gets to hug and kiss him and all but he had assured me he has no feelings for Laura. He's jut doing it for the show. But then again, when I'm randomly scrolling on Twitter there are pictures of him and Laura all flirty like. One picture has Ross pushing back some of Laura's hair. But I don't know. It could just be some random picture, nothing I have to be concerned about.

~12:00 pm~

Messages from millions of random people keep flooding my cell phone. What the hell is going on? I roll out of bed and unlock my phone. "What the?" I notice so many texts complaining about me and Ross, and than some warning me about one girl. I don't know who she is. But they are all scared of her. One girls text said, "there's a girl who wants Ross and she wants to get you! Watch out Shally. I'm just trying to warn you.." I start to shake nervously. Who is this girl who wants to hurt me? Why me? It's always me..

Ross wakes up and see me terrified. "What's wrong?" "I-I don't know. I'm getting text messages from random people. They're telling me someone's after me." I hand Ross my phone. He looks at them and bites his lip. "Don't worry, we'll call the police in the morning." I nod, but I don't feel much better. What if this is serious..? What if someone really is after me? As I get back into bed I notice the window wide open. Warm air flows into the room. I thought I closed that window? Strange. I get up silently and close it. As I try to fall back to sleep, I just have this really bad feeling in the pit of my stomach that something will happen tomorrow. Something that will change me drastically.

Something bad...

AN- Only a few more chapters to go until I start the sequel to this book!