Chapter 20

Chapter 20

I had another dream that night. It wasn't about Dereke, or Jack or anything that I have ever dremt of before in my life. It was about Ross. In the dream he was kissing me. And it was amazing. There was nothing else like it. I can't help but wake up with a huge smile on my face. I wonder If that dream will ever come true, just like the nightmare I had. I hardly doubt that though. But.. The thing is.. If Ross didn't like me, Don't you think he would let Dereke do what he was going to do to me? Don't you think he wouldn't be jealous of that kiss? And he obviously was!

*3 hours later*

I just saw it. Her. That. That.. Kiss. Of course today had to be the day it all back fires on me. Right when i start wanting to have him more than anyone could possibly want another human being. And Laura Marano. She's horrible. And I mean it. The way she stares me down, shooting daggers at me with her cold eyes. She's dark and mean and everything Inbetween that. This all eventually fell into place when she spoke those words to me in the hallway when noeone else was in ears sight to hear it. She said "he's mine. Back. OFF." And pushed me hard against the wall, then walks away, like nothing had ever happened. I know Austin and Ally is only a show. I know that kiss wasn't "real" or anything, but, still. What if he liked it? This is not something I should be going through at 7:30 in the morning!!!

I walk out of the bathroom and notice Ross talking to Laura by a wall. I lean up against another wall near it, quietly watching and listenig to them talk. "Did you feel that?" Goes Laura. "Yea... What was that? It was like.. I felt a.." "Spark" they both say together at the same time, then escape shy giggles. I feel my heart emidiately start to pound and everythinf flushes in me. I just wanna die.

I quickly run out of the studio, crying my eyes out.