Chapter 15

Chapter 15

I dont really know exactly where my trembling legs are taking me. All I know is that I just want to be as far away as possible from Brooke's house. But I just can't get the image of her all over Ross, slowly unbuttoning his shirt to feel his rock hard abs. I mean, who would want to remember that? I slow down my pace and breathlessly sit down on the curb. I turn back to the way I came from Brooke's house, only to notice I haven't really walked too far at all. I can still see her house far in the foggy distance, but I can also see something else. Or should I say, 'someone' else. Alacia soon walks up to me and I could tell she's been crying. Her cheeks have dried tears on them, and there is a pretty bad cut anout an inch above her left eye. "W-what happend?" I stutter, looking at at her from my spot on the curb. "Brooke. S-she hit me," she explains. "But then she was pushing him down onto the couch, and he pushed her so hard she.." Alacia trails off, scared to death. "She what?!" I blurt out, getting up to support Her. "She slamed into the glass window and got knocked out." "Oh my gosh. Where's Ross?" I ask, frantically looking around. "He told me to find you. H-he said he'll be here soon." I silently look down at my feet, whishing I didnt come here today. This is all my fault. If I didn't become friends with Brooke this would have never happened in a million years. I feel so guilty..

*********************************

Ross pushes me down onto the bed, locking the door with a click. He slowly gets on top of me, his lips brushing against my cheek, breathing on my neck. I run my fingers up and down his abs. His hands slip under my shirt, feeling my stomach everywhere. His lips are a centimeter away from reaching mine. I want to scream. But I can't. Because this is only another dream I have been having for the last two days.

I wake up with sweat forming on my forehead and above my lip. I must look digisting. Ross soon wakes up the second he hears me scream at the top of my lungs. "Whoa, are you alright, Shally?!" He asks, feeling my head. Right when he touches me my heart flutters. "Um, yeah. Just a bad dream," I tell him. But it wasn't a 'bad' dream. Infact, I wish it wasn't JUST a dream. I wish it was more...

AN~ HEYYYYYYYY LOVESS!!! IM FREAKING OUT I JUST LOOKED AT THE NEW R5 TOUR DATES AND IM GOING TO MY FIRST R5 CONCERT!!! AHHHHH!!!!!