Another A/N. Its a good note this time though :)

Okay so I know I haven't been updating a lot. Not at all this year but I'm getting there. If anyone has any covers or anything you can send them to me.

The reason I haven't been updating is I go to school, get loads of homework because it's a private school. Than after school I've got all my homework and studying. And also 3 nights a week I've got cheerleading and dancing 1 night a week.
----
So I'm going to copy this whole book into some other format and completely delete like all the chapters. I'm hoping the status of how many reads and votes plus comments will stay up there. Actually nah... I'll just re-write the chapters to make it longer and better. I'm aware that chapter 19 Got deleted by WATTPAD and I can't remember what it was about so I'll be working from the start of the book to where I am currently and than I'll make the new chapter.

----

Also all my other books are currently on hold because I just don't have time for them now. I'm going to work on this one and than the other books. I wanted to write a longer book like with 50 chapters or something but I'm planning one for that. It's probably going to be a werewolf/vampire story. I'm much better at them then teen fiction / romance. One other story has a tiny bit of mention in it about vampires. That Bella a main turns out to be a vampire and the bad boy of the school Adrian finds out. And blah blah blah.... Read that story to know.

Anyway back onto topic they're probably going to be short stories seeing as I can't move them along as well as other authors can.

-
-
-
-
Thank you so much for over 3.5K & 100 votes guys, it's so much appreciated.

I'm getting back on track with updating. It's going to be slow updates though.

Thank you :) ~ this girl is crazy