Chapter Twenty Six- what she oh my god ing about?

Charlotte POV

I suddenly see some men coming towards us. Gosh how many of them are there?

I quickly snap out of my trance and go inside the gym with all the hockey players training for the up coming tournament. I sense the others coming behind me. As I turn the corner I see the men still coming after us. They're aren't as many so I have a feeling Shane is with the other men trying to block us in.

As I run around trying to think of the janitors closet. There's a back door that leads to the main corridor.

"Wheres the janitors closet?" I ask the others.

"Umm I don't know. It's near the lockers but that's where Shane is going" Violet said

"Emergency exit has a lead to the main corridor" Lucas said. We all start to walk in that direction. We walk faster when we see there's more men coming from another way.

"Freeze don't move" one of the men yells

Lucas's POV

"Freeze don't move" one of the men yells. Like we would actually listen to them. I am following Violet and Kai's following me.

"Don't move or we will shoot the person who's going to get the bullet" another Yells.

Suddenly Charlotte stops, violet bangs into her, I bang into violet, and Kai bangs into me. And next thing we know is where on the floor all mushed up against each other. Violet and Kai burst out laughing. So me and Charlotte start laughing. Along with others that watched us fall.

"STOP LAUGHING" The one that looks like the leader yells

"Oh god, I can't breathe" Kai says still laughing.

"Me too ahahaha oooo" Violet says.

"We wouldn't want to shoot this young lady again would we?" The leader ish one says

Our laughter starts to die down. Kai breaks the laughter of his and speaks

"I'm going to have abs from laughing!" He says. And with that we all burst into laughter again.

A/N: Short chapter, I know. This is a really short chapter to what I normally write. School and everything in the way.

Teaser: the laughing war ends and the seriousness and trying to escapes starts. Agreements and disagreements tears and lies.