Chapter Seven - Moving in and Moving out

Charlottes pov

"Charlotte were getting new neighbours tomorrow being Friday."

"Yeah Mum, I hope its not weird people like our last."

"Yes Darling, I hope so too"

***

I decided to look out the window and look at the house, and I see small figures going inside the front door, and omg is that Lucas Oscar?! Holy cow now I know who is moving in. And Lucas's bedroom is fudging a metre away from my window. Omg. I can see his bed. Ew my god. Our bedroom windows are right to each other. Oh god, I bloody hope I keep my curtains closed.

***

"Tomorrow the new family will be coming around to greet us. Don't have any plans for the weekend please."

"But mum the weekend is tomorrow. What if I've already got plans mum?"

"You don't do you?" She asks carefully

"No i don't LUCKILY" i scream the last bit to my mum. She looks a bit confused and ready to ground me. But I will take no blame. She bought this upon herself. So she has to live with a mean daughter at least until i tell my girls how Luke moved in next door and that how his bedroom window is right next to mine. Ugh.

***

"Hey girls, i've got news, massive news!" I say to my friends

"You got a boyfriend?" She asks fascinated

"What!No!" I say, "I've got new neighbours and guess who it is.!" I pause before getting straight to the point and then continue. "The point is Lucas friken Oscar lived next door and his bedroom is straight opposite of mine. I can see inside his bedroom for gods sake.!" I look at them and their mouth are dropped in an 'o' shape form.

"Wow. Does he know its you?" She asks questionly

"Nope and I hope it stays that waaa- Omg no this can't be happening!" I screeched out

" Calm down Char, tell us slowly."

"Violet, Hayley, Claire, Megan and Carrie I wont be able to come over this weekend because My mum said the Oscars are coming over and I heard her out front with Ms Oscar and she said that her son will be bringing a friend. Who is the friend? I've got dinner with them tomorrow!"

"Holy omg, its alright. Just be your loveable self. Not that he'd want to love ya but you know what I mean! " Megan says.

"Yeah Char, your the best"

***

"Ok, good luck char. Make sure you text us the details all." Claire tells me.

"You will sure hear all of it." "Thank you I think i'd need the luck"

Well Charlotte its time to face the devil and go home. Err can life be anymore interesting. Well it probably can be more interesting and all but yeah. So I arrive at home find the Oscars moving everything in and out of boxes. So I guess they're staying. Well lets hope things between me and Lucas work out fine and don't get to awkward between us.

"Sweetie, I didn't realise you were home."

"Umm yeah, I just uhh got home." I say trying not to make it sound like i'm nervous.

"Carroll and Lucas are coming over and Lucas is bring his two friends Kai and Brody over for dinner too. Carroll says that Lucas gies to Parkville as well. So does Kai and Brody." She says it more as a question. Geez is Carroll that open straight forward.

"Umm yeah they do go to school with me." I pause trying to think of an excuse to go to my room. Oh yes i've got one. "That reminds me, I better catch up on some studies i've got a couple of quizzes coming up."