Chapter 17- its not stalking. Its caring for the ones you love.

Lucas's POV

Tonight we are following Charlotte. I'm hoping to find out what happened, suddenly I hear a loud bang next door, on charlottes side.

"Kai did you hear that?" I ask

"Yep, I'm trying to get the video footage up right now" yes we are putting cameras up in charlottes house.

"Ok. Be qui- there's someone in her home"

"Yes I can see that without looking through the window Lucas"

"Ok, lemme see" I demand. I watch the screen very carefully, she gets handed a bag with a note. I have no idea what that is but I'm going to find out, everything. "Holy sweet mother of Jesus, is that weed and marijuana?" I screech.

"Yes, now shut up shes right next door. "

"She's leaving"

"C'mon, let's follow" it's not called stalking, were just worried about her. I don't think it counts as stalking. I have never went this far to get a girl. Hopefully everything will turn out fine. We are currently sitting 5-6 cars behind the car that she got in with the man.

"She going into a warehouse. I looks pretty empty right? And oh my god they're man handling her.like seriously Kai. They look like they're going to kill her"

"Jesus For once your right Luke, I'm calling Shane, no matter what, this looks serious.

I hear the dial tone on Kai's phone, before the voice of Shane's comes on.

"Hey Kai, i thought you were never going to call this number again"

"Now shut up I have to ask you something. I know were not on best terms at the moment, but I ask you to sit down, breathe and not get mad"

"Ok?"

"Is Charlotte doing drugs?" Kai asks, I'm starting to get nervous. I don't know why, but it's scaring me.

"Umm not that I know of haha. Your funny Kai."

"Shane seriously, Charlottes in trouble, you know anything if an empty warehouse, weed, marijuana?" He asks curiously

"Holy crap, where is she? I'll explain everything later, don't move a muscle"

"She's at 64 Marivale road, Parville South" I speak up

"Ok be there soon"

Kai hangs up after they bid goodbyes.

"Do you think its serious?" I ask Kai

"Yeah I do." 5 minutes later we see 4 big black SUV's pull up behind up. We see, Hayley, violet, Shane, hunter, cooper and Blake and a few others.

"Violet, hunter, cooper out the back towards inside, Blake, Sturling, and I out front. Maggie, Brent, Bryce on the lookout." Shane yells just enough for us all to hear.

"What will I dooooo" Hayley whines.

"Your explaining to Lucas and Kai everything and I mean everything" Shane tells Hayley

"Ok, so you know Charlotte's Dad. He was only here to get to her back into the drug business. So just so you know she had never sold, or Bought or consumed them. Those men are trying to get her to do it. She is refusing so that mean her dad would have to do it. But that is why he left because he didn't want to do it anymore so he left it for her. Those men, you have to be on their good side 24/7. They do kill. They've killed before. This time round it's more serious it gets more and more serious every time. Charlottes been taken before but not this bad. She would get letters in the mail, but they would never ever come to her house. It's getting serious. Don't say anything to anyone. Otherwise we would all kill you. And be very so carefu-" she was cut of by her phone buzz signalling a a message. "Oh my god"

"Hayley what is it?" I say with most serious. A couple seconds later, we hear gun shots, everyone running out. And a couple minutes later only half everyone came running out. I think it was more the kidnappers side. Only violet, cooper, Blake and hunter came out. Shane, Charlotte, and a couple others were still inside. 2 ambulances suddenly pulled up. I was most curious. Shane comes running out to them, I think to tell them where. I hope it's not Charlotte, but it could be anyone really.

"I'm sorry, I'll call you. Just go home for now. Rest. You'll need it" she says with sadness in her voice before running in.

"Should we go home?" Kai asks

"I don't think so" I say then run in after Hayley, Kai follows me.

"Luke we have to go"

"No. I want to see Charlotte. Wait they're already out. People are around the ambulance. There must be another exit. But where did Hayley go?" I say

"The ambulance is gone, everyone except Hayley is going. What is happening"

"Let's go to Hayley than?" I ask curiously

"Good idea Luke" Kai says

"Hayley, wher-"

"I told you to go home. Well instead you can go to the hospital. Bye bye. See you there, she is dying by the way!" She screams with tears running down her face

"Oh my god" I says

"Was it just Charlotte that got shot?" Kai asks

"Yeah it was only her" Hayley said

A/N

Surprise surprise. Where any one expecting that

Teaser: will Charlotte survive? Wait and see