Chapter Eighteen - Hospital trip

Charlottes POV

since the incident, no one has been allowed to come in and see me. Even though it's only been a couple hours. The doctor said they can come in tomorrow morning or late tonight, depending on how i feel. My knee is throbbing in pain. Whenever I try to move it, it feels like getting shot again but twice as hard. The amount of blood I lost was disgusting. I hope I'm getting out of here soon. It's pretty boring.

"Doctor Sally, Can my friends come in yet?" I whine to my doctor.

"No Charlotte, your not better yet"

"But please, what about only one at a time?"

"Fine, but if there is too much noise or you feel the least bit not so good, you tell me straight away"

"Yay, thank you, ok." I pause trying to get my voice to scream out Shane's name but I just can't scream. I don't know why. Maybe it's the drugs they put me on. I hope the doctor gets Shane or Hayley first. Knowing my luck at the moment i probably won't get either of them until like I don't know, last? I hear voices coming up from the corrodor, suddenly I am brung out of my thoughts, to a high pitched Hayley

"Oh my god, thank god you're ok. You looked like your going to die. We wouldn't have even come looking for you if it wasn't for Lucas. Lucas saved your life Charlotte. You should be so thankful for him being there with you" she says wiping tears from her eyes.

"Wait Lucas was there?"

"Oh, he was really worried about you so, not to sound creepy or anything was watching you from his window. He saw you get man handled by Simon. So he figured it would be safer to follow you just incase so luckily he did follow, otherwise you'd be dead right now."

"So he knows about 'it' now too?" I ask Hayley curiously,

"Yeah, I hope you don't mind too much though. He was asking heaps of questions. Like are you going to be ok. And all those motherly questions"

"Ahahahahaha ok. Can you go get him please"

"Sure, I'll see you soon"

Lucas's POV

The doctor came in and out of Charlottes room numerous time, I could hear whining and that was loud enough to understand what she was saying. She wanted us. The doctor came out again and got Hayley to go in. She didn't ask for anyone she just said she wants to see someone. It's been about 5 minutes since Hayley went in. I'm so anxious to go in and Hug the living daylights out if her.

I finally see Hayley wandering out all with tears down her face, I hope everything went well.

"Lucas, She wants to see you"

"Ok"

I walk in and see Charlotte on the hospital bed.

"Hey Lucas"

"Hey, how are you feeling?" I ask casually trying not to worry

"Oooooh the bad boy of Parkville, Getting all soft ay? Anyway I'm doing fine, my knee kills me"

"Shut up, I'm not getting soft. It's good that your fine. Was pretty worried"

"Really,really really"

We talked for what seemed like hours. I left because I could see Charlotte getting tired. The food that they had given her was disgusting. Well it looked disgusting. We bid goodbyes and left.

***

Hayley's POV

Suddenly I hear my phone ring, this better be important.

"Umm yeah this is Hayley Scott, who's this?"

A/N: I'm finally on holidays. 2 weeks until school stars up again. I will be updating more. When school goes back not so much. I will try to update two LONG ISH chapters a week.

Teaser: As you think Charlotte is doing fine, but really how's she doing? Who called Hayley during the night, and is it important.