Chapter Twenty One - Ex-Boyfriend issues and hospital drama

CHARLOTTES POV

It felt so right to be with Lucas. It was morning and it felt like it was the best sleep I had in years.

*_*_*_

"Charlotte, What the hell is he doing in your bed? Let alone the hospital bed!" Shane yelled furiously. I really couldn't be bothered dealing with this so I rapidly pressed the nurses button hoping for someone to escort him.

"Sweetie, how was your sleep with lover boy? Ellis Asked

"Haha. It was good. Can you please escort Shane from my room he's being a pain in my backside. Plus I've got a headache and I'm in a good mood this morning" I ask Ellis hopefully

"Anything for you!" She said trying to pull him out of the room.

"you shouldn't be together. She belongs to me! She can't can't have a boyfriend she's sick!" Shane yells angrily.

"I'm going to have to call security if you don't move away out of Miss Harrison's room therefore you will be escorted of the premises. Shane I'm currently calling secur-"

"Fine, I'll go. Take care of your slut Lucas." Lucas just had wtf written all over his face because he just woke up. What a sight to wake up to.

"Shane just leave. Please" I ask politely. He seems to do whatever he wants whenever I don't tell him what to do.

"Ugh fine. Just if he hurts you, don't come running to me" He said rudely. With that he left.

"What just happened?" Luke asked confused.

"He just wasn't too happy bout us." I say

"Oh don't worry Charlotte it doesn't matter"

"I won't worry. You know why?" I ask

"Why?"

"Because I've got you!" I whisper to him.

"I love you Charlotte"

"I love you too Lukie."

"EW don't call me that!"

"ahh fine, Lukie!" I said cheekily.

"Oh no, you didn't just do that?!' He remarks

"oh yes I did."

"Charlotte, you owe me a heavy make out session when we get home!"

"no I don't LUKIE"

"Yes, you do Charlotte"

"Nope" I say popping the 'p'

"Don't worry bout it than." And with that he started pouting. It was the most adorable thing I'd seen in a long time. That signature smirk was gone by the bad boy of Parkville was now pouting to get the way he wanted. I couldn't help but crack up.

I was laughing for a couple minutes. Before I declared. "I'm hungry, I want food." He started pouting even more and it started to look like he was disabled.

"What?" He stared at me with wide eyes fully innocent.

"Charlotte stop laughing, your stomach still isn't right right sweeti-" Lucas turns to her still pouting. She cracks up laughing. Ellis is clutching to her stomach. "Mr Oscar" She raises her voice at Luke. Everyone stops by her sudden outburst.

"Yes ma'am" He said a very formal way.

"Nothing, I need you to stop making Charlotte laugh."

"hmm ok Ellis." Lucas said

"Seeing your laughing, moving around and kissing you should be able to go home tomorrow!" She said with a smile.

"yay, we are definitely keeping in touch, your my favourite doctor by far!"

"I'm glad to hear that. You're my favourite patient.:" I smile at her gratefully and she walks off.

---

A/N: I TRIED TO DO THIS CHAPTER ON THE COMPUTER FOR THE FIRST TIME BECAUSE I NORMALLY DO IT ON THE IPAD, IT WAS A MAJOR FAIL. I FROGOT TO SAVE IT. The ONE BEFORE THIS WAS A LOT LONGER LIKE REALLY LONG. PLEASE FROGIVE ME. ANYONE EXPECTING SHANE TO ACT THE WAY HE DID?

TEASER: I DONT ACTUALLY KNOW WHATS GOING TO HAPPEN NEXT. I'LL JUST WAIT AND SEE WHAT NEW IDEA COMES TO MIND BUT HOPEFULLY THERE MAY MAY NOT BE ANOTHER DRAMA IN THE HOSPITAL THEN THEY GO HOME. MAYBE.

FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM:: MICAYLAEDWARDS_