Chapter Twenty Five- awkward....

Charlottes POV

Lucas came towards me. Pinning his hands beside my head. I felt my breathe starting to hitch in my throat at how close we were. I means we've slept in the same bed and stuff but this feels different.

He starts to Lean forwards. I feel eyes on us. The whole entire cafeteria silenced.

Seriously it's people making out and stuff like stop looking.

Reality finally kicks me. Rightt everyone's looking at Lucas duh...

He presses his lips against mine, soft and gentle at first. He tries to deepen the kiss but I don't let him. I push him off me, and give him a look, I'm pretty sure he knows what that look is. His mouth forms an o shape. He glared at everyone.

Suddenly gasps and whispers were going around. Some where like. "How can he like her? She's so using him. She'd probably do anything to get popular" that was one of the most common i heard.

I see Violet running up to us, "so sorry Lucas we gotta go, it's girl talk!" She blurts out. Lucas makes a disgusted face and I look at her in confusion "I'll explain late. And Lucas?" Lucas still has a disgusted face on even when he turns to her. He raised an eye brow as if telling her to continue. "It not what your thinking!" His mouth turns into an 'o' shape form. I smile whilst being tugged away into an empty corridor.

"Ok. Tell me what it is?" I say.

"Candice. Candice has got a gang and is going to take you down, to get Lucas, we gotta do something" he blurts out with worry all over her face.

"Oh" is all I say, I couldn't imagine losing Lucas. I already lost my mum and dad. Well uh yeah whatever about my dad but my mum would be proud of me.

"What are we going to do?" Vi asks me.

"I've for an idea and to me its ridiculous and golden!" I say.

"Ok, so tell me. C'mon spit it out" vi spoke

"Victors gang? They're on our side, I know the boys over there are always wanting to have fun that's not dangerous. This could be perfect for all" I say so proud of my self. Victor is like my brother. We hung out all the time before I moved school to this one. People would say that were a couple, we didn't bother denying it. We both knew we were close and than we'd ask each other if we had feelings for each other. We both said no. But there was always something. I loved Vic to say the most. We were like best friends.

" yeah, that actually sounds like a good idea char" vi said. (A/N: Vi is pronounced 'vie')

" yes, I'll call victor"I say. I get out my phone and dial a number I haven't dialled in a long time. Surprisingly he picks up on the third ring.

"Hello?"

"Victor?"

"Charlotte, oh my gosh is that you?!" He yells

"Yes, yes it's me Vic"

"Oh my gosh, how're you. I heard you went into a coma! What happened tell me everything!" He says with worry.

"I'm fine, yes I got shot in the knee and got a stomach virus or something. They kidnapped me. Anyway I've been at school for two days. I'll tell you everything if you come and pick me up from school now!" I say

"Fine I'll be there in 5 minutes" he says

"Yay thank you bye" I say and hang up on him. I go back up to where Vi is.

"What'd he say?" She asks me

"He found out I was in a coma and is coming to pick me up soon!" I say happily.

"That's great! I'll cover for you while your gone if your not back in time alright?"

"Thank you, thank you, thank you so much, let's get back out to Lucas and Kai" I say

We walk back out to where the boys are. We decide not to tell the boys about it. I see Shane looking over at me. There is worry and regret in his facial expression. I think he is suspicious of something. I start gripping onto the table hard my knuckles are turning white.

Suddenly a loud bang sounds in the room. It hasn't been 5 minutes yet. It can't be victor. I see Shane coming up to him. He's got worry and looks like he's ready to fight someone. Violet, Shane and I are like communicating through our eyes. We are all thinking the same thing.

Lucas's POV

There was a loud bang. Shane comes up to us. All three of them are like staring at each other with the same face expression.

There was continues loud bangs. It sounds like it's coming from out side.

"Oh my god" Charlotte whispers.

There was four men fully dressed in black. Coming towards our table. I see Shane go from worry to I'm going to kill you, I nudge Kai to look at the girls and I see he's looking directly at Shane.

"Charlotte. How nice to see you again!" One of the men says with a smirk on his face.

I start to see Shane and violet walking over to each side of Charlotte. I think they know what's going to happen. But me and Kai? No we have no idea whats going to happen!

"Hey nerdy" another one of them says.

"Hey farter" she says back with a smile.

They're was another loud bang. "That must be victor" another one of them says.

"VICTORS HERE?!!!!!" She yells. All four men nod. Her face lights up. "Where, tell me where he is!!!!!" She whines.

"Out front. He told you to be quick with grabbing your shit and violet" The guy in the front that looks like the leader said.

" I CAN TAKE CHARLOTTE CMON BE QUICK. KISS YOUR BOYFRIEND SAY BYE AND LETS GO CHAR"

"Alright. I'll go grab my stuff" she starts walking towards me. "I'll be back by the end of lunch. I promise" she kissed me. It's only a peck but the zoos out in my stomach.

"Promise?"I ask.

"I promise. Vi will be here, I'm going on my own" char says

A/N: There we go. 2 updates in one week. Pretty proud of myself.

Teaser: Did victor really want to see her or is it for a different reason. There's going to be lots of mayhem in the next chapter.