Chapter Twenty Six - Mayhem

Charlottes POV

I leave Vi and the boys looking really comfused, Shane sorta knows about Victor but he doesn't know a lot. I can sense the whole entire cafeteria watching me go with the men. I see some cars out front.

"CHARLOTTE. WHATRE YOU DOING?" Shane yells. Guess he finally came back to reality.

He starts running towards me. I stop and nudge the men to stop and they do so. "Charlotte, you know what they did to you don't you?"

"No, what did they do? Their my friends from Victors gang" I whisper.

"They're the ones that killed your mum. Out drugs into your medicine. And shot you!" I'm absolutely speechless. I've got one question though.

"Oh my god. Should I go with them or like run?" I ask him, yes I can run. I got off my crutches a couple days ago.

"Hmm I'd go with run. Because if you turn and look at them, they've all got the same suspicious devilish smirk on their faces. Just say your going to speak with me for a couple minutes and tell them to wait for you in the car!" I nod.

"Hey umm. Farter and stuff" I say and they all look at me. Shane snickers at the nickname I named them, the whole entire cafeteria is still silent. "Wait for me in the car. I'll be out in a sec ok?" They all nod.

"Yep. You'll know which is ours, the black SUV." I smile and nod, I watch as they start to walk off. When they're out of view. I still see Lucas, Kai, Brody and Violet over there watching us intensely. I wait a couple more seconds, and than make a run for it. I think the others sensed it because I can hear footsteps behind us.

I'm almost around the corner, when a sudden voice makes me jolt to a stop along with Shane. The others cel crushing into the back of us. "Ouch. Char what was that for?"

"Sorry.Just listen I can hear victor and the others talking." I say.

"What the fuck are you doing? You let her go? I've been waiting ages for that call. You guys know damn well what Shane is going to say to her, she is probably running right now!" He yells at the men. Well I thought I was friends with them but obviously not. They're just part of the plan.

Lucas's POV

"What the fuck are you doing? You let her go? I've been waiting ages for that call. You guys know damn well what Shane is going to say to her, she is probably running right now!" He yells. I am wondering who this Victor is. Why is victor so important? What has he done to her?

I hear my talking and than a gasp. It came from Charlotte. "Shane. How does he know? How's he know that this is my school. Please don't tell me they're stalking me no-" she was cut off by more yelling.

"You Vic should know damn well that Shane is on our gang. He is going to get her and bring her here" One of the men said,

"Shane. Tell me what the hell is happening" she pauses. "Wait. Don't tell me. I'll figure it out. Eventually" Charlotte said.

I glance at Kai. And his eyebrows are scrunched together like he's thinking about something. I than look at Violet. She's looking right back at me, she then pulls out her phone, it looks like she's texting someone. I'm still staring at her. She clicks the lock button on her iPhone. And suddenly I hear a beep from my phone. I take it out of my pocket put it on silent and open up messages.

It said 'I'm going to tell her we are going to the bathroom but we will meet outside on the courts ok. You grab Kai and tell him you need to talk about something or whatever. DONT BRING SHANE. we have to get away from him'

I'm amazed. Literally amazed. 'Ok, what's happening?' I txt back

'Ill tell you later. Just do what I say ok?!"

I look at her and nod. "Kai" i tap him.

He looks at me and says "what?"

" Oi I need to tell you something. Come with me" he nods. And follows me.

"Where are we going?"

"Just follow"I say

"Ok. Now stop. We are out of view from them" Kai said

"We have to get away from Shane. He's in the gang, We have to go to the courts ok? Violets going to get char and meet us there. Got it?" I ask.

His jaw is on the floor. Shock from what I just said. It amazed me but not this much. At the menchine of Violet's name his cheeks turned pink. Aww Kai gotta a little crush. Now that's cute.

He comes back to reality and nods. We take off to the courts ignoring everyone. We are finally here. We start to see Charlotte and Violet coming. It's time to test his crush out. "Violet is coming Kai"

His eyes go wide and surely blushes. "Okay" he says.

"Gotta a little crush on Vi hey? I tease

"Shut up!" He says. He says with a smile.

"Ok. I'll be telling little Charlotte though"

"Whatever" he's obviously concerned but trying not to sound it though.

"Ok. Now let's sit over ther- oh my god" Charlotte said.

"What?" All of us ask at the same time

"Over there!" We all look to where she's pointing and oh my god.

God how many are there?

A/N: Like? dislike? Cliffhanger... What do you think it is? So I've got exams and stuff coming up. Might be updating a little slower. Ill try to still update every week though.

Teaser: Cliffhanger... What did Charlotte oh my god about?