Chapter Six - Betrayal Lies feelings and Confusion

***

Lucas's pov

I can't believe she asked me to find out why Layla hates her. How the fuck am I going to find that out? I like Charlotte a lot, wait what the fuck Lucas. She's a bloody nerd for gods sake. I am a popular bad ass player. I suppose I have to get over her but I have to find out this.

I suddenly see Layla walking out of class in her Mini Skirt and top with a cotton jumper over the top and with Yellow converse to match her outfit.

"Layla wait the fuck up girl." Oh shit I see that she's angry when she turns around to face me and she sort of looks down towards the ground. It looks like Jacob her boyfriend dumped her. Wait since when were they still together. Ugh what ever."Layla whats the matter?"

"Ugh umm nothing much, you wouldn't understand.!" I thought about it and then replied

"Speak"

"Oh umm. Well I've got a small favour to ask." I nodded for her to continue. "I want to plan a prank on Charlotte and her friends and I want your help seeing your like the best prankster at this school" i thought about it, and I agreed because I will wreck her plan and make it backfire and make her life living hell without even telling her.

"So where do we start?"

"I'm not too sure yet. I'll sleep on the thought."

"Oh umm, okay" I say trying not to sound suspicious

***

"What! Why are we moving houses?" I ask my mum crankly

"Lucas honey, go to the living room and find boxes and start to pack up your stuff. Please don't argue." My mum Carroll asks politely as she can.

"Ok, where are we moving to?"

"Honey, it's near the shopping square, I can't remember where exactly. Its a beautiful house, right next door on both sides are two story just like ours."

"Oh umm ok. " i can't believe this is happening.

*** (next day at school)

"Ugh man I can't believe your moving that just sucks our houses wont be near each other anymore." My mate Brody whines.

"Its fine, we will all get used to it brodz" I say trying to calm all my mates.

***

"Mr oscar your 9 1/2 minutes late." My math teacher says.

"Ugh, Ms, why do you have to put everything into math form. Geez."

Holy cow is she sticking up for me as well?

"DETENTION, BOTH OF YOU"

"Hey, have you found out anything?" She asks me shyly

"Nope, but yesterday she asked me to help plan a massive prank that will destroy you but i'm gonna crash it so it will backfire onto her but I don't want you talking about it to anyone. Not even Hailey. Okay?

"Ok"

"Thank you Charlotte."

"Don't be thankful you haven't even done anything. And I think you deserve to call me Char, cya."

"Cya 'Char'" i say. She turns around and smiles at me. Gosh shes so cute when she smiles.

*** (lucas at home)

"Ugh mum, I've finished packing"

"Good now load some of the stuff you'll use frequently into the car. Try not to overload the car please Luke"

"Ok mum"