Chapter Eleven - Troublemakers

Shane's POV

So its my second day at Parkville. I totally didn't know that she had the guts to do that to me. But i've got a plan and my new and only friend Blake knows about it. It will be such a shame to Lucas what I will do. Charlotte will not choose him. She will choose me. If she doesn't I have no idea what so ever what to do. I'm going to have to find a really good way to make her fall for me, again.

"Shane mate, should I go get her now?" He asks me excited

"Yeh man. I'm all ready" i shout after him. I go hide in the empty classroom waiting for her to arrive.

***

Blake's POV

I walk and walk until I find her. Good I can see Lucas outside the cafeteria.

"Hey Charlotte, Lucas wants to see you in that classroom, Now"

"Ok. I'll meet up with you later Hayley"

"Kay Char"

***

"Charlottes POV

"You lied to me Blake. Why?"

"You wont know why"

"Err ugh, what the hell do you wa-"

Shane's POV

I cut her off with my lips smashing against hers. And it worked out perfectly because thats exactly when Lucas walked in and saw us kissing. His mouth in an 'o' shape just staring at Charlottes face with heaps of hurt.

"I umm ugh Blake - tol-d me t-o com-e here an-d find-d you in he-re. It was Shane no-t you." She starting sobbing and walked out towards the bathroom. I feel very good about myself because --- with that I could punched across the face and Lucas walked out. Ouch that hurt bad.

Charlottes POV

I can't believe I was tricked like that. I can't believe it. And then to top it off Lucas just had to walk in. I walk into the girls bathroom and find Hayley finishing up her hair. She sees me crying and walks over to me.

"Char my god what did that bastard do to you? Wait you know what don't answer that" and with that she walked out of the room and left me with Megan.

"Bub you okay?" She asks me

"Yeah should be" i say sadly knowing it won't be alright.

***

Lucas' POV

Hayley comes towards me with anger across her face

"Lucas what the hell did you do to Charlotte? Why the hell is she crying? She was told by Blake to come to the Art room to see you. Theres only 1 reason why shes crying" she was crying. God.

"She hurt me. She kissed him!" Wow I like umm I don't even know the word. I miss thst night when I was left in shock after she kissed me.

"She kissed who?"

"Isn't it obvious? Well if its not there he is!" I spot him walking to the other room with a smirk on his face and looking at me.

"Err I hate him too Lucas. All he did was hurt Charlotte." So Hayley hates him as well thats better to know.

"K" I say and I watch her walk over to him. She slaps him across the face real hard. And yells so everyone hears.

"WHY THE HELL DID YOU KISS HER YOU IDIOT! MY GOD, YOUR A PATHETIC EXCUSE FOR A GUY. YOU HAVE LESS OF A HEART THAN A TURTLE."

***

A/N : Sorry about all the different character POV.