Part 58

They dance for the length of a song and Rene keeps holding her hand, even when they getback to the table, even though it's under the table. Celine feels all the heat in her body pool in herabdomen. Every time he looks at her, she shivers and bites her lip and has to look away. She still hasn't answered how she feels about him, but it should be obvious. It is obvious right? That she's crazy about him? That 'like' doesn't being to cover it? That this is more than just a passing crush? She takes a slow breath and has to repeat it every time Rene looks at her. She shivers when he finally lets her go so she can go to her bedroom and it kills her a little that he can't follow. Biting her bottom lip, she takes a slow breath. She doesn't want to close the door, doesn'twant to walk away, doesn't want to spend even these few hours without him, especially knowinghe's just one room over. So close. But with too many steps in between. She takes a deep breath and leans back against the door, eying the drawer with just one thing in there. The one piece of lingerie she bought on the tour that her mom didn't know about. The piece of lingerie she brought just for Rene. Celine licks her bottom lip. One more night.