Part 107

Anything I can do to make it a yes now?" "Well ..." Celine giggles and tries to hide her smile by biting her lip. Rene tickles her, pouncing on her and making her squeal until she kicks and pushes at hishands. She gasps. "Okay! I surrender! I'll go!" They continue to wrestle back and forth until Celine shoves him and demands a truce. Rene chuckles and brushes her hair back from her face. Wonderful. Now I can wear that new suit." "And I get to go shopping. Win win." She agrees, nearly bouncing out of bed. Rene captures her arm, holding her there with his best puppy dog eyes. Celine arches an eyebrow. "What is it, sad puppy?" "Can't shopping wait just a little longer?" He tugs her back towards bed. "I was hoping tohave you here for just ... five more minutes." Celine lets him drag her close so he can kiss her slowly. As if every kiss doesn't burn through her resistance and make her want to push everything off to the side for later. After two kisses she draws back. "Just five more minutes?" Rene chuckles and kisses her again. "Maybe ten." Another kiss, and this time he tugs on her shirt. "Or twenty." Celine giggles and throws herself into their kissing until they're both undressed. She pants as Rene rubs himself against her. "Are you ever going to be tired of me?" "That's impossible." He promises. "I just can't get enough of you."  They forget about shopping, the ball, and everything but each other for the next hour,trading kisses, making love, and whispering sweet compliments and promises to one another while basking in their soft and loving time together.

What should happen next? should there be little drama, should we bring in his other ex wife into next part for fun? Very open to any & all ideas. thank you