Part 148

He hums softly in his throat. No thought can worm it's way through the haze of bliss that surrounds him. He's afraid to speak, worried it will end the magic of the moment. He kisses across Celine's forehead until she lifts her face and presses her lips to his. He smiles as he draws back. "I guess we just had our first official make-up." She laughs and he joins in, loving the sound of her laugh. He was worried he wouldn't hear it again. He sighs and bundles her closer. He kisses her cheek, her mouth again, and they both get comfortable under the blanket. "How are you feeling, my angel?""Perfect." She sighs. "I can't promise we'll never argue again." Rene says while playing with Celine's fingers. "I can promise that if I ever speak to you like that again, if I am ever an ass, you can hit me or sicone of your brothers on me for payback." Her face becomes inescapably serious. "I may just do that." He nods. "As you should. I'll even sleep outside." "Not on the deck either, on the sand." She points emphatically. "You still want to move in together? After everything?""Yes, but I'll have to talk to my parents about it. It's a big change ... for everyone. Are you sure you want this?" She asks, looking up at him with soft eyes. "I want you, Celine. I've already asked your parents. Your mother said yes." Rene informs with a gentle smile. "I tried to do this the right way."