ー 1 ー

jungwon walked into his first period after an hour of dance practice and a quick shower.

he sat next to the new kid. he only knew he was the new kid because of his best friend, wonyoung. wonyoung, as describe by jungwon, was the type to somehow have the news of the school the second it happened. there was even once when some kid had gotten detention over something stupid and wonyoung knew about it the second he got it. she was a godsend.

"hey" he said to the guy.

"hi?" the guy was tall and handsome. he had somewhat of a 'crooked' nose as some like to call it. it looked pretty.

"what's your name?" jungwon knew he was gay but why did him asking normal questions in his voice always sound like he was some straight guy trying to flirt.

"oh, it's soren. you?"

"jungwon"

"nice to meet ya"

"alrighty" their conversation ended there. jungwon watched the guy throughout the whole class. he didn't particularly "like" him or have crush on him at all, just felt like looking out for the kid.

yes, the said kid was taller than jungwon and also looked older than him. however, he knew he could be a bit inexperienced at such a pristine school.

class ended soon and jungwon grabbed his stuff and walked towards soren.

"hey, so uh what class do you have next?"

"I have math in room 190"

"nice, I do too"

"then let's walk together 'cause I don't really know where that is" haruto scratched his head and laughed.

"alright"

the two left the room with school supplies in hand. soren was taller and seemed more muscular. jungwon on the other hand was shorter, more lean than muscular even with his dancing and taekwondo background. however, he was very strong, both mentally and physically.

"it's over here" jungwon said standing behind his classmates before the teacher let them in.

"where do you sit?" soren asked as he followed the older boy.

"the seats aren't assigned, where do you wanna sit?"

"oh- I was asking you"

"alright, then let's sit in the back over there" jungwon pointed to two seats in the back of the class and next to a window. soren nodded before following behind the older boy.

"alright class, we have a new student. let's have him introduce himself. watanabe soren please introduce yourself" soren stood up as if he wasn't fazed by the sudden question.

"hey, I'm soren. I'm 17 and it's nice to you all" he gave a pursed smile and wave before sitting back down.

"then let's begin our class"

the class went on as usual with soren and jungwon helping each other. this wasn't really usual for jungwon as he would usually keep to himself but something about soren made him make an effort to be his friend.

"the bell doesn't dismiss you, I do" the teacher said as the students had stood up when the bell rang. "sit back down, I'll be dismissing by rows"

soren's row that was infront of the teacher's desk and next to the window was released first. jungwon expected him to have left as soon as he was let out but to his surprise, soren waited.

"thanks for waiting for me"

for the rest of the day, the two hung out and helped each other out.

"who was that with you?" jake asked him when he got home. Jake, his cousin, had come home while he was in school. haruto had dropped him off at home.

"soren, he's the new kid" the two walked to his room

"ooooh"

"why'd you do that?" jungwon put his backpack on the bed before sitting down.

"you're usually too shy to speak to new people.. just a thought"

"spit it out already, sim jaeyun"

"fineー I'm just saying your gay ass could be interested in him"

"i'm not gayer than someone with a boyfriend"

"oh, shut up"

ー hi ! ー
hey! im back from a long break:) i gotta say that this will probably have slow updates but im trying my best. if i at some point leave, it's because i failed the semester:( it's okay though. btw those are their outfits and hairstyles at the top.