- 11 -

"sunoo, it's really not that serious" they were at sunoo's place and he would just not stop bringing jay up.

"oh, yeah? what if someone were to ask him out?"

"of course, I'd be happy for him" unlike his words, he was frowning. i mean a lot of people have asked him out... i haven't. wait, no... what are you thinking, jungwon!?

"sure"

"whatever, how are you and riki?" jungwon rubbed his now blushed ears in a quick manner.

"i mean, we're together. just doing normal couple things"

"have you met his parents?"

"too soon, too soon" jungwon nodded in understanding.
"but hopefully, I'll be able to soon"

"things will come when they're due to come."

♡ 3 ♡

jungwon was droven home by jay that day after he picked him up from sunoo's place. the two smiled as they listened to music and just bathed in the presence of each other. this occurrence always made jungwon's heart palpitate abnormally.

in this way, jungwon had realized his crush on his cousin's sweet friend.

jay and jungwon both had their hand in the middle. jay kept driving but he intently inched his hand closer to jungwon's. jungwon had no clue of this as he was too busy battling with his emotions.

finally, it happened.
jay held jungwon's hand. jungwon was pleasantly surprised as the two boys smiled contently.

finally when they arrived at jungwon's place, jungwon sadly waved goodbye and left. jay waved bye as well. both thought their feelings were onlu their own and neither reciprocated.

yet, both were blushing.

-!-

jungwon started his day,  a saturday, off with his favorite coffee. he got up from his seat were he had been reviewing one of his new choreographies sent in by his company and went to pick up the mail.

he opened the door only to see jay ready to knock on the door.

"jay?" jungwon looked both flushed and confused. why do i feel like this? not again...

"oh, i was about to knock. uhm.. WOULDYOULIKETOGOONADATE"

"what?!"