ー 6 ー

"yang jungwon" jungwon heard a deep voice behind him. he turned to see jay. resident high school basketball soccer hero.

"jay park?" jungwon asked closing his locker.

"yeah. will you go to the basketball game this thursday? it's the only home game"

"i know that jake knows you but i dont, so i cant really. i also have some other things to do"

"it's alright, see you around"

"sure" so odd, jungwon thought. nevertheless, he went on with his day.

at least he was nice jungwon shrugged off the conversation as he walked away. he sat next to soren waiting for jake to come. it was silence.

around two to three months had passed since the two had met but suddenly for some reason soren became distant. jungwon wasn't too sad, he was always alright on his own. maybe he liked soren(he had finally accepted it) and maybe he liked the emotions and company he gave him but he understood.

he understood people come and go.

"jake?" he answered the call that came through after grabbing his phone from his pocket.

"so like... i had an emergency and my friend, jay, will be taking you home"

"i dont even know him..."

"we're friends, it's alright!" jake said laughing it off.

"alright"

"see you at home later"

"ok" after he heard the call being ended he put his phone in his pocket and held onto his crossover bag strap. he sighed and walked to find sunoo, he probably knew where jay was.

he walked around admiring the view his gave. it was an elite school, a school for the rich. something jungwon couldn't afford but jake's parents, his aunt and uncle, could. his mother before passing away around 4 years ago asked for them to pay his way to the school.

now, here he was.

"oh! wonie!" he heard sunoo before having been engulfed in a bear hug.

"oh, sunoo. hi, i was just looking for you"

"oh, really?" sunoo made a happily surprised face. "what for?"

"my cousin, jake, told me jay is taking me home. i dont know where the guy is"

"really?" jungwon nodded to the older's question. "he's at practice right now, you can wait in the bleachers with me. my crush is also a football player"

"crush? you have to give me details when we get there"

"alright!"