ー 10 ー

as a week had passed by and jungwon had began cooling off from haruto leaving, things got better(?).

well, at least that's what he thought.

he had recently(a day ago) joined his school's art club as well as dance team. unlike some schools he'd seen, his dance group was actually pretty good and didn't do kid stuff.

"hey, riki! sunoo is waiting for you" oh yeah, that happened too. riki blushed at jungwon's words. and jungwon smirked. he felt like a thirdwheel 3/4 of the time he spent in lunch or really anytime he hung out with the two boys. they were alike in many ways, one of them being their pridefulness and how stubborn they were.

"alright, see ya later." the two waved goodbye. he saw as riki left with sunoo hand in hand. they held hands pretty often but swore that they were merely just friends.

"what are you doing? you're getting nosier everyday since you started hanging out more and more with sunoo" he heard jay say as he came up behind him.

"i'm not being nosy. i'm just watching as they go their merry way" jungwon gave the latter a tight smile.

"alright, i have practice today so do you want me to take you home?"

"I'll just wait with sunoo in the bleachers" jay nodded and the two started walking.

they walked in silence, the only sound heard was the scrunching of leaves as they went to the football field.

jungwon waved goodbye to jay as they seperated and he went with sunoo. sunoo gave him a happy look. like he had predicted something.

"why are you giving me that look?" jungwon raised an eyebrow at sunoo.

"i dont know, i just see a bright future for you and well..."

"well..?"

"jay! that felt so good to get out of my chest... he really cares about you and im sure you do too. i mean ive known you since we were in 4th grade and you have never clinged onto someone like you do with jay!"

"look, it's not that serious. he's a great friend and sure, i want us to be friends for maybe the next 50 years. Maybe even live together adopt like 30 cats and-"

"you like him"

"no, of course not! he's jake's best friend"

"jake ships you two"

"this convo ends here"

♡•♡
hi! so sorry for the long wait, i will be going on hiatus for various reasons. one of them is that I'm currently blocked.