ー 2 ー

when he woke up to his phone ringing, the least expected person was the man himself, soren.

"hello?" he said groggily, his voice was croaky and a bit deeper than usual.

"hey, man, i'm outside your house"

"what time is it?" it was friday and he could barely keep up with time.

"it's 7:30"

"you can come in, just knock and my cousin will let you in. I'm gonna go get ready quickly"

"alright"

they ended the call as jungwon ran around the room gathering his things.

"shit! why didn't my alarm go off???" he finally got all his stuff before going to shower.

just like he had told soren, he had showered quickly. he dressed in the first thing he could find. a white tee, a blue-indigo hoodie and some white loose sweat pants. he ran back to his room and grabbed his backpack before going to the living room.

"hey jake, hey ruto" jungwon gave them a small smile.

"hey wonie" jake answered from behind the article he had been assigned from his uni.

"he lets you call him wonie?" soren asked and jungwon face palmed.

"yeah? does he not let you?"

"no, he never told me his nickname"

"he's like that, he doesn't care what people call him though"

"just no insults though" jungwon spoke up as he made himself coffee.

"we don't have anymore coffee, jungwon" jake said and the younger sighed.

"alright, i'll just take a waterbottle"

"have a good day, you two"

"likewise" the two left and jungwon immediately say soren's car. it was a white mustang that was very clean.

they got in and for a while the two enjoyed the ride with just the radio playing. the radio was playing western songs which the two could understand but didn't exactly know.

jungwon noticed that soren actually drove past their high school. he wondered if the younger boy was just going to find parking on the other side. however, he had driven away by a mile and he kept driving.

"ruto, where are we going?"

"you'll see" he looked hot while driving, jungwon thought as he looked at him.
it had only been a week since the two met. yes, they were glued to the hip but no way jungwon could've fallen for him.
why'd you only call me when you're high by arctic monkeys started playing and jungwon bopped his head to the chill song.

"hey, what's your mcdonald's coffee go to?"

"a frappe"

"hey, so can we have a frappe and an iced coffee?" soren spoke into the mcdonald's speaker.

"of course, we'll have it in a second"

they quickly got their coffees before leaving.

"aye, yang jungwon!"

"yes, watanabe soren?"

"let's skip"

"alright!" he looked out the convertible car and closed his eyes  "let's go to anywhere and everywhere"

"you got it, boss!" the two giggled.

they went exploring the beautiful scenery of seoul for a while. it had been some time since jungwon had made a new friend. much less a new friend he had grown attached to fast. the arrival of soren was a blessing in disguise.