ㅡ 15 ㅡ

" won?" jungwon looked up from where he sat.

"jay"

"hey, what're you doing out here at ..." he checked his watch "6 am?"

"just thinking, you should go back to sleep" he said as he continued to look towards the rising sun.

"not until, you go to sleep too. we have the last week of school on monday" with jungwon's neverlasting thoughts, he had totally forgotten that school would be ending soon.

"right, then I'll go to sleep as well" he got up from his place and started walking to his room as he adjusted his hoodie.
jay followed after him after closing the balcony door.
"why are you following me?" jungwon stopped in his place. the only thing that could be heard was the silence and maybe a few crickets.

"im sleeping with you tonight" this made jungwon flustered as he thought of not so pg-13 things.

"aren't we too young..." jungwon rubbed the back of his neck.

"not like that, won. i mean unless you want to" jay raised his eyebrows teasingly. jungwon blushed even more. he continued walking to his room.
*is he playing around?* these kind of thoughts flooded his head.

♡•♡

it was the following Friday and jungwon watched as sunoo and jay graduated. what would he do now that he had no friends in school. he was screwed.

"comgrats" jungwon walked up to the two graduates.

"you sad?" sunoo teased jungwon. it was actually noticeable.

"yeah, i wont have friends" jungwon looked down in a sort of disappointment.

"what about me?!" riki slung his arm jungwon.

"sorry, i forgot you"

"ah... i see how it is, next year you might actually be a loner" riki chuckled while jungwon just rolled his eyes.

♡•♡

it was summer now, jungwon's favorite time of the year. jungwon sat in bed reading a comic book as usual. he wasn't expecting anyone which is why he was surprised when his bedroom door opened.

"jay??"

"jungwon!" jay said happily.

"hi? I didn't know you were coming over" jungwon closed and put down his comic as jay walked over to the bed.

jay sat down crisscrossed next to him and replied.
"yeah, this was kinda last minute"
jungwon nodded in understanding. jungwon swore that jay was a mindreader because just when he was thinking about how much he missed his dear frind(in the context of which historians write about famous historical figures who had a ton more than just a friendship with a male counterpart), jay came to him.
"actually i have something important to tell you" jay bit his lip which jungwon noticed. this is a gesture that jungwon had noticed jay would only do if he was nervous.

"yeah?" jungwon sat crisscrossed infront of jay.

"uh.. how do i put this?.." jungwon was now worried since jay trailing off was rare.

"be simple and direct-"

"i like you, like a lot. Actually I've liked you for quite a while now"
jungwon looked surprised. although he'd gotten a letter from jay around 3 years ago that said he liked him, he thought he'd gotten over him.

"i like you too" jungwon looked away with rosy cheeks.