ー 4 ー

jungwon hugged the closest thing to tightly. he realized as he woke up from a 12 hour sleep that he was hugging soren.
soren was asleep? if he was, jungwon couldn't see his face.
he sighed. he let go of soren and got up from his bed.

he walked around for a while. he had to get out and touch some grass. no way, he would get with soren. wait, what?! i don't like him, he's my friend!

"wonie.." he heard from jake who was calmly sitting in the couch.

"the school called to tell me you didn't attend classes"

"oh..." he looked around embarrassed.

"hauto is here, isn't he?" jungwon nodded sheepishly.

"i'm sorry, hyung.. i know you're doing your best to take care of me"

"it's okay, just don't do it again, alright?"

"okay"

"and look, if that guy is gonna be making you skip school maybe he isn't the best"

"no, dont worry. he won't"

"alright"

"won?" he heard the japanese teen's deep voice. oh how he loved that voice. wait, what

"yeah?"

"good morning" he saw soren ruffle a hand through his hair as he yawned.
this is sick. i cant live like this. maybe jungwon was a bit overdramatic. to his defense the tall, tan japanese boy was the hottest man he'd ever seen.

" 'morning" he answered looking away. jake suppressed a laugh. this was way too funny.

"well, i gotta go! my boyfriend wanted us to study for his test together" jake said getting his bag before waving goodbye at them.
was this his way of coming out?  jungwon thought as he furrowed his brows.

"alright, man" soren waved back at jake.

"bye" jungwon finally said.

the two watched the oldest leave. jungwon continued cooking an egg while soren sat at the table.
it was just the ambience of cooking an egg in oil. just the sizzling. jungwon's cheeks had flared up.
in fact, they always did whenever he saw soren in a groggy state. he could go on and on for days about how much of a good guy soren was.

then again...

they were only friends.

soren was probably straight. he'd probably find some pretty girl he'd fall in love with. they'd get married, have kids and jungwon would the dumb gay kid left behind.

ー end note ー
lowkey, why is jungwon me?
not in love just have a huge gay crush on my best friend:,).
I'll try posting tomorrow as well. also can y'all like please tell me if you like it so far?