- 12 -

"what?!" jungwon was flabbergasted. wasn't this a bit too soon.

"would you like to go on a date?" he held up some daisies he had bought at a flower shop.

"uhm yeah" the two blushed a bright red color.

jungwon giggled as the two looked at each other.

"would you like to come in?"

"oh, sure"

then the dream ended. of course, it did. however, it left jungwon confused as to his thoughts on the older boy.

he sighed before getting up and getting ready for school, his usual morning routine. today he wasn't expecting anyone, not even jay.

he ate a small breakfast, considering he wouldn't be doing much excersize, and then set off to school. he had his bag hung on his shoulder.

in Jay's opinion, jungwon looked too hot.

jay pulled up next to jungwon and smiled before honking.

"jesus christ, jay! i thought you were a fucking pedo" jungwon held his palm at his heart with a look of relieve.

"just get in, we're gonna be late" jungwon followed jay's words, he was a little confused but went along with it anyway.

they got to school a few minutes later, they were quiet throughout the ride. they bathed in each other's presence. jungwon smiled even when he wasn't looking at jay.
just a touch of the air and the good feeling from the small droplets of last night's rain.

>♡<

throughout jungwon's 4 classes(in decelis academy, the school day was only 4 classes), he couldn't get the dream out of his head.
adding on to his distraction caused by the dream, everytime someone mentioned jay or he remembered jay his heart would beat faster than it should.

jeez, why can't you just leave

sometimes he wished jay would leave decelis so that jungwon would forget about him just as he did with haruto. just so his heart could take a breather.

he would even think of how it would feel for jay to wrap his arms around him like he did with his friends.
he wanted that.

no, he needed it.

seriously, stop he told himself over and over and over again.