ㅡ 16 ㅡ

jay giggled as he looked at jungwon who was too busy reading to even notice him.

"wonie"
jungwon failed to hear him as he was immersed in reading.
"jungwon~"
he smirked before saying the word that he knew jungwon would react to.
"baby"

"huh??" jungwon looked at jay as he stuffed himself with a spicy dorito. he was stunned, it hadn't even been hours seens their confessions.

"what are we?"

"that's a good question... friends that aren't friends but in a good way"

"i mean like are we a couple yet"

"jake said it's good to take things slow"

"sunghoon too"

"have you ever been in a couple?"

"no" jungwon hadn't either, the two unfortunately never got bitches, as the kids now say. they had zero game to say the least.

"you're popular though?"

"i mean yeah, I've just you know never actually dated any people I've flirted with"

"So you've only be friends with-"

"JUNGWON- No! I'm a virgin!"
They hear the door open to Jake and Sunghoon coming in with pizza. Sunghoon looks like he's on the verge of laughing while he's holding two boxes of pizza while Jake looks a bit disappointed at the sudden relevance of Jay getting absolutely no bitches.

"So... no bitches" Jake says awkwardly and Sunghoon bursts out laughing.

"Did I fuck up my chances with jungwon?"

"You see i need full context to decided that"

"Since when do you, PARK SUNGHOON, decided what jungwon does"

"they think they're my parents" jungwon notes as he stands from his place and starts walking out the door.

"Ah-"

"you wil agree with this, park jongsaeng" as always sunghoon called him jongsaeng to provoke the now poor(rich), tired and humiliated jay.

jungwon stood from his place at the bed and started walking out the door.
the topic of the conversation had now left.

♡•♡

"so you're a virgin?" jungwon smirked as he put a cherry in his mouth.

"yes."

"what about you?"

"my first kiss was with haruto at the airport, i think that should answer your question"

"oh, right" jay remembered and looked away embarrassed having remembered that he witnessed it.

"anyway, we're too young to not be so let's just talk about our date"

"date?"

"you like wanna go on a date to get boba and maybe have a picnic" he was someone who hadn't ever had a boyfriend he was pretty smooth.

"sure, that sounds like fun"