ー 3 ー

"i'm tired" jungwon tilted his head back onto the seat of the convertible.

"me too" soren gave a small giggle that made jungwon smile. cute.

"you wanna have a sleepover at mine?"

"sure" soren drove to jungwon's house in the cool fall breeze. jungwon felt a small tingle at his heart, he ignored it. no way...

the two got out once they got to the small apartments in which jungwon lived in. they walked uptairs to the top apartment before jungwon got his keys out. he unlocked the door.
the two walked in, jake was nowhere in sight.

"where's your cousin?" soren asked as he entered the two room apartment.

"probably on a date" he didn't specify. that would be a disrespect to jake and his boyfriend.

"nice" soren nodded as he dropped his backpack on the brown couch.

"let's go to my room, I'll order some pizza" it was okay to have a sleepover. jake already knew soren's brother and their families had given them permission countless of times already. it was also friday so the two had two days to themselves.

"alright, do you have clothes i could use" this was the only time soren hadn't brought clothes.

"i dont know if they'll fit you but i have some basketball shorts and shirts you could borrow"

"they'll fit"

they went to jungwon's room

ー ! ー

"what's wrong?" sunoo asked the older boy sitting next to him.

"nothin' " he picked at his food with a frown on his face.

"you wouldn't look like a lost puppy if there wasn't anything wrong" sunoo insisted.

they sat in silence at the cafeteria for a while.

"is your boyfriend not here?" niki asked jokingly.

"shut up, he's not my boyfriend. he doesn't even know i exist!"

"he knows you exist, he just doesn't acknowledge you" heeseung corrected him.

"same thing"