ー 5 ー

"hey, man" he heard from behind him as he drank his $7 starbucks coffee.

"oh hey, jake" he waved and gave the younger boy a small smile.

"so when are ya gonna start actually speaking words to my cousin" the older boy sighed.
here we go again.

"when the time comes and i'm able to"

"i mean, it better be soon. you still have the csat to prepare for"

"right"

"I'll talk to you later when i come to pick him and his friend up"

"friend?"

"oh yeah, some australian transfer kid named soren"

"guess I've got some competition" he stifled a sad laugh.

"yeah, I've been meaning to tell you"

"he's kinda a quiet type of kid, dont worry, jungwon is still in the crushing phase. that's usually as far as he gets"

"alright, then I'll try talking to him at some point"

"do you want his insta?" jake took his phone out.

"no, i'd feel weird having it without him knowing"

"just add him"

"no, i want to get it from him"

"okay, then have a great day..." jake said leaving the younger boy behind.

♡○♡

it was monday, again. the worst day of the week. soren always made it funner.

"wake up, loser" he heard a knock from the door, it was sunghoon. his cousin's boyfriend.

"sunghoon?"

"who else?"

"i dont know, my dad?"

"your dad is dead" he chuckled.

"right" he laughed too.

"is it monday?"

"sadly" sunghoon said looking down and frowning.

"alright, thanks for waking me up" he got out of bed before grabbing his towel and outfit he threw together the previous day.

"oh by the way, jungwon"

"yeah?"

"your boyfriend called and said he'd pick you up soon" he winked before leaving jungwon in a state of confusion and embarrassment.

"good way to start my day i guess" he scratched his head a little flustered before finally showering.

he took at most 15 minutes before getting ready. he wore another one of his streetstyle outfits and just ruffled his hair.

"here's your coffee" sunghoon said handing jungwon the coffee he had made him.

"oh, thanks! you're the best!" he gave him a thumbs up with a cute smile.

"here's a mcsandwich or whatever it's called" he handed jungwon a McDonald's bag.

"ya know, sunoo got you and jake together"

"I'm glad too" jungwon cringed at the face sunghoon made. The man was in love, of course.

beep.

beep.

"that's probably soren"

"oh yeah, your boyfriend"

"sunghoon, he's not my boyfriend"

"whatever floats your boat" sunghoon shrugged with a smirk.

♡○♡

it was lunch time by then. the two boys with the addition of sunoo, who was previously busy with his duties as local social butterfly, sat at a lunch table eating and talking.

"hey, did you hear that jay park likes someone?"

"nah, I'm not his friend" jungwon said before stuffing his mouth with kibimbap.

"dude, I'm still new"

"right, anyway, he does. he seems so head over heels for the guy"

"he's gay?!" both jungwon and soren said in confusion.

"bi"

"oh. yeah okay, keep going"

"he said he'd like to ask him out" sunoo smiled. this was a movie written, directed, produced and edited by him, wherein he got two of his friends together.

"that's pretty cool"

"what would be the perfect date to you guys?"

"i think going wherever they'd like. although, i think a date to the movies or getting boba would be cool" soren said as he nodded. just give me a week, i'll take you jungwon thought

"i dont really know, maybe going to a dance studio together, watching movies together at home with snacks"
jungwon said looking around awkwardly.

"good to know... anyway, i got a class to go to!" sunoo said leaving.

***
Haha im so sorry for not posting much! i was stressed with school and other events in my life. it was a sad time, but im a bit better! I'll try posting more even though my breaks ends tomorrow so i might not be able to.