Level 20

Jennie was speechless, out of words, frozen, shocked, completely baffled and overwhelmed

She is 100% Jisoo just kissed her. On. The. Lips.

She didn't see it because her eyes were closed but she felt that soft sensation and she would recognise her lips right away as she burned that feeling in the back of her head whenever they would touch her cheeks.

Jisoo just kissed her! This time she actually squealed, then she ran away, escaping and jumping into Jisoo's bed that had her flowery scent and it overwhelmed her even more.

She didn't expect her to actually kiss her. When she closed her eyes she waited for Jisoo to kiss her other cheek!

Because she always kisses both of her cheeks! And she only said her lips were freezing because they really were! It was cold and she was sensitive! She didn't mean it as an invitation!

Jennie squealed yet again, into Jisoo's pillow this time, she also casually inhaled her scent like some freak. She slapped her cheeks to snap herself out of it. Jisoo was acting way too strange, first with her words, now this.

Could it be that she returns her feelings? Jennie never even dreamed of such a reality as if it was impossible. But who can blame her when Jisoo was obsessed with her games (still is) and normally rejects her without even noticing it!

Perhaps what happened earlier made her act this way. Her worry and concern for Jennie might have triggered some more of her feelings. If it was only because she was currently emotional, then that kiss meant nothing. This thought made Jennie frown.

Yet she also had nothing against it since she didn't consider herself good enough for Jisoo, at no point of her life. She meant the most to her and she was scared she would hurt her somehow, which is something she really wouldn't be able to bear.

Her train of thoughts was interrupted by gentle knocks and an adorable head peeking in.

"Jen, I'm going to sleep on the sofa in the living room tonight. Good night, sleep well, I love y-"

"No!" Jennie whined, throwing the blanket away.

"No...?" Jisoo echoed, startled.

"I can't sleep alone! I want cuddles!" Jennie demanded needily, yet at the end a yawn finally made its way to her. It was a very tiring day for the both of them and her body was yelling at her to sleep.

Jisoo smiled and stepped closer, the two of them brushed their teeth and wore pyjamas (of Jisoo) before they headed to bed again.

Jennie was the little spoon as Jisoo put her arms around her and smooched the cheek she she didn't kiss earlier. Afterwards she whispered her to sleep well and that she loved her.

During any normal day Jennie would have never been able to sleep after Jisoo shook her feelings up like that. But it was a very tiring day as she realised beforehand. That's why she did fall asleep very soon while the other held her close just how she liked it.