25.

"I should get going, it's getting late" I mumbled once we were back inside Zayn's place.

"Don't leave me" He pouted.

"You know I don't want to leave you, but I have to" I sighed.

"I know" 

"I love you, okay?" I caressed his cheek.

"I love you, more" He cupped my waist and pulled me in for a soft kiss. When we pulled away I took my purse and went to the door. Zayn walked me to my car, and opened the door for me.

------------

Today practice went smoother, since I finally learned the choreography I was missing. We are leaving on Monday to kick off the tour once again. When practice was over I went straight home because I need to pack. There was a knock on the door as I was arranging my underwear inside the suitcase. 

"Zaaayyyynnnn" I ran to the door, knowing it's probably Zayn.

"Baby!" I squealed as I opened the door. (Sammy.)

"Oh, it's only you" I poker-faced her.

"Shit, nice to see you, too" She rolled her eyes at me.

"Hey!" I grinned, hugging her tight.

"What are you up to?"

"I'm packing for the tour" I let her in and walked back to my room.

"Need any help?"

**

MONDAY

Waiting for Megan and Susie to pick me up feels like an eternity. I've been feeling so anxious for the last couple of days because of the tour. I really hope things go the right way this time.

"I'll be there in a minute" I hang up after receiving a call from Susie.

"Hey girls" I greet after placing my suitcase in the trunk, and sitting on the backseat.

"Hey, doll" They said in unison. It wasn't a long trip to the airport, when we got there we gave our suitcases to a staff member.

"Looks like the lads aren't here yet" I looked around.

"I can't wait to see Harry" Megan grinned, and clapped her hands.

"I can't wait to see Niall" Susie sighed happily. I was about to open my mouth when I was interrupted my Susie and Megan.

"Yeah, we know you can't wait to see Zayn" I smiled widely and shook my head.

**

"We killed practice!" Megan yelled as everybody cheered. The show is in two hours, and I'm quite nervous. I went to my dressing room to relax a little with Zayn hot on my toes.

"Hey, what's wrong?" He asked once he noticed I was acting weird.

"It's just- I'm really nervous"

"That's normal, but you don't have to be. You'll do great, you'll see" 

----------

"People, thirty seconds!" Paul yelled.

"The video's playing, here we go" Louis jumped up and down.

"Okay girls, it's our turn" We hugged tightly one last time before running outside.

---------

TWO MONTHS LATER

"Finally, California!" Louis yelled dramatically once we stepped out of the jet. 

"It's good to be back home" I added.

"Yeah, it is" Zayn nodded, leaving a kiss on my forehead.

**

Zayn drove me back home, since he offered to help me unpack, isn't he amazing?

"Here we are" I opened the door to my apartment.

"Thank you for staying" I wrapped my arms around his neck.

"No problem" He said as he yawned.

"Sleepy?" I caressed his face, and he stayed quiet. He really is, he has bags under his eyes, and can barely keep his eyes open.

"Come on" I led him to my bedroom, and helped him lay down, shutting the lights off afterwards.

"But, I promised I would help you unpack" He sat up.

"I'll unpack later, but right now you really need to rest, we have a party tonight, remember?" Tonight Liam is throwing an end-of-the-tour party. 

"But-"

"But nothing, sir" I took his shoes off and tucked him under the sheets. I walked to the door, and once I turned around he was already asleep, snoring cutely

"Poor thing" I sighed as I went back to him and pecked his forehead softly. 

"I love you" I whispered and went out of the room.

----------

"Hey, love" I greeted as I stirred some coffee for him now that he's awake.

"Hey" He stretched his arms and gave me a peck.

"How did you sleep?" I handed him his coffee.

"Fine, actually. I had a very good dream" He came closer, placing the mug on the night-stand.

"Yeah, what was it about?" I smirked.

"Well, it was about a beautiful girl, with this amazing body, long hair, and a pair of lips I love to kiss" He kissed my shoulder.

"I might me jealous" I hummed, and he chuckled, gaving me another kiss, this time on the lips.

"Let's get ready for the party, then"

----------

LIAM'S HOUSE.

"Hey guys!" Niall greeted Zayn and I.

"Hey, Nialler" I grinned.

"Sis!" 

"Liam!" I hugged him tight.

"Hey, Jesy" Cheryl gave me a hug.

"Hey, its been a while" I chuckled.

"I love your house, it's very nice" I complimented.

"Thank you" Liam grinned, placing his hand on the small of Cheryl's back.