27.

I woke up to an empty space beside me. Last night Zayn decided to stay with me because I wasn't feeling that well. I sat up and smiled as I saw a note on top of his pillow.

Good morning! I hope you slept well,  I'm so sorry I'm not there right now, but I got a call from work. I'll be at the studio recording all day. Have a nice day, love ya :) x

I sighed and placed the note on my nightstand. Today is going to be a long day without Zayn, but since I won't be doing anything might as well clean up the house. It's pretty much a disaster right now, since I haven't really cleaned much since the tour. 

**

After a while I finished the kitchen and went to the living room, but as I was about to pick the vacuum cleaner there was a knock on the door. I took off my gloves, and when I opened the door I froze in my place. It can't be.

"Jack? Wha-what are you doing here?"

**

JACK'S POV

Last night I couldn't sleep at all, due to the fact that my head was all over Jesy. I can't stop thinking about her. While I tried to sleep I had her scarf tangled in my hand. Smelling her scent was nice, her beautiful scent of vanilla, sweet vanilla. I need to see her and I have the perfect excuse for it. I stood up and got ready to go, but just as I was about to leave the house I realized something...I don't know where she lives.

"Damn it!" I yelled, slamming the door and sitting on the couch, but then it came to me. 

PHONE CALL.

"Hello?"

"Samantha, hey! It's Jack" I said through the phone.

"Jack! How have you been?" 

"I've been fine, it has been so long that I haven't seen you girls" I chuckled.

"Wait, you saw someone else, who?" 

"Yeah, and that's why I'm calling you. Yesterday I saw Jesy and well, she got a bit scared and ran away. She dropped her scarf and I want to give it back. Do you have her address?" I crossed my fingers.

"Uhm, she's most likely going to slaughter me, but yeah, I have it" She breathed nervously.

"Great! Hand it over"

**

"Jack, you can do this" I took a deep breath and knocked on the door, feeling anxious all of a sudden. There's loud music coming from her house, so I wonder what she's doing. The door swings open, and a stunned Jesy receives me.

"Jack? Wha-what are you doing here?" She asked with a blank expression.

"Uh, hey. May I come in?" 

"Yeah, I guess" I walked in and she closed the door.

"What brings you here?" 

"I came to bring this back" I handed her the scarf.