Part 61- the tattoo.

When Zayn arrived I noticed the bag of Chinese in his hand, bless him.

"My favorite!" I grinned. He placed the bag on the counter and embraced me in a hug.

"I've missed you" He breathed in my hair.

"I missed you, too" As we pulled away he pecked my lips lightly.

"Are you feeling better?" He asked as we sat down in the living room and took out the food.

"Yeah" I sighed.

"Samantha came over and she cheered me up" 

"Does that mean you're not going to cry anymore?" He asked hopeful. He sounds like a child asking for permission to go and play outside. Cute.

"No, I'm not going to cry anymore" I chuckled, shaking my head.

**

Once we finished we threw away the garbage and went to my room.

"Hey, I was thinking..." 

"Yeah?" 

"Never mind" He shook his head and layed on the bed.

"Zayn, tell me" I  layed next to him.

"Well, yesterday I had this crazy idea..." He trailed off before cuddling me.

"Mhm?" I hummed as I drew patterns on Zayn's chest.

"I have to warn you, it's crazy" 

"Zayn, just tell me!" I whined. He chuckled for a second before getting serious once again.

"I feel like our relationship has grown a lot these months. We love each other, right? So I think we can take it to another level"

"Yeah?" 

"Jesy, would you like to get a tattoo with me?" He breathed out.

A tattoo? I really haven't thought about that. Well yeah, when I was a bit younger I was considering getting one, but I was too scared to try. I know that Zayn has a lot of tattoos, but getting one with me?

"A tattoo?" 

"Yeah, wouldn't it be fun? I mean it doesn't have to be a big thing"

"Yeah, it'll be fun..." I trailed off.

"I mean, we don't have to- I just wanted to show you how much I love you, because I love you, I really do, and-" I cut him off with a soft kiss on his lips.

"Zayn, I'd love to get a tattoo with you" I grinned.

"Really?" He asked gobsmacked.

"Yeah, I mean, it'll be fun you know, a new experience for me and all"

"And I'll be right there by your side to hold your hand" He intertwined our hands. I smiled and kissed him again.

"You know, I love you so much" He pecked my lips.

"And I-love-you-too" I said between kisses. He chuckled at my antics and kissed me again, rolling us over. How I've missed times like this.

----------

I couldnt' stop shuffling around on the car's seat. I'm so nervous about getting the tattoo and the fact that we're on our way to the tattoo parlor isn't doing much justice to my situation.