PART 3

As soon as it turned night, you took a break. Your brother was very skeptically about it, but the wolves needed to sleep.

„They're making it dangerous for us because they need to sleep", your brother hissed, clearly pissed off.

You said next to him on the floor, watching the wolves who were sleeping about 50 meters away from you.

„Can't we just kill them and fight the hybrids alone", Jihyo mumbled and sat down next to you.

„Would be in", your brother said.

„We need them. The more the better. We also need a plan. It's not a secret that the hybrids are stronger than all of us"

„We'll talk about it when we arrived at the mansion", Lucas said, wanting to finish the topic.

„Which mansion are you even taking about?", Jihyo asked.

„Our mum took us there one time. It's a bit similar to ours with that modern glass look and it has two separate houses, which is perfect for the situation", Lucas answered her.

„Is it anywhere protected?"

„Yep, it's on an island. Beautiful beaches and a little forest, it makes it easier for us to see if anyone tries to enter the island", you explained.

„As long as the wolves keep their poor presence to themselves I'm fine with everything", Jihyo mumbled.

Your brother smirked. „Can't wait till it's over. If they're not getting killed by the hybrids we can take that"

You sat between them, taking yourself together. On the way here, you thought a lot about Chan. You wanted to speak with him, get time with him alone. A plan formed in your head, since you knew the island well with all it's hidden places. You just would have to be very careful. If anyone of your clan would catch you, you were completely sure that your brother would kill Chan.

The best thing you could do was to pretend that you hated the wolves too. It may wasn't good for your own feelings, but your brother or the other members would at least not suspect anything.

„Don't worry, I bet they'll all get killed by the hybrids", you said.

„And if not, we can finally have some fun with our powers", your brother said proudly.

You got these powers when your parents died. You had to suffer so much that they formed in you both. They mirrored your pain. By just looking at a person, you could let them feel mental pain. As much as you wanted. You could even kill them with it.

Your powers were working on humans, but you weren't sure if they'd work on hybrids.

„Do you think our powers can affect hybrids?", you asked.

„I'm not sure but I think they do, but not as much as they affect humans", Lucas answered.

You nodded and took a glance at the wolves, searching after chan. Like the other members, he was turned into a wolve. You admired his figure, he was the only black wolve, the others were mostly brown or grey. Suddenly, he lifted his head, turning your gaze to you, looking at you.

The moment your eyes met, you felt a bunch of emotions, causing you to look away.

„Are you crying?", Jihyo suddenly asked, bringing also your brother attention on you.

„Huh?", you asked confused, just noticing that your eyes were watering.

„Oh... no it's because of the air here", you said hoping they would believe you.

You three sat there, sometimes talking, but mostly watching if something happens.

When the sun slowly came out, you got up and continued the walk. The island was still a few hours away, but since you had supernatural speed, you got there quite fast.

Stopping in front of the water, nothing to be seen yet, only water. Chan and the man who also was in the tale turned back in their human forms, slowly walking up to you.

„Wow, cool villa", the man next so chan said sarcastically.

„shut up, Minho", Chan whispered harshly.

„you can't see the island yet due the darkness but have fun swimming", your brother said evilly.

„are you for real? we're humans", chan said.

„not my problem, I told you it was your decision to come with us", lucas said and smirked.

„are you kidding me? we can't swim that far"

Both leaders took a step near each other. You got scared that the situation might escalate so you went between them.

„stop that shit, we'll find a solution", you said

„y/n, go away", chan said to you, still looking in your brothers eyes.

But Lucas frowned at something else.

„why do you know her name?", your brother asked.