PART 8

„Ready to fight?"

„Ever heard of knocking", you said annoyed.

Your brother raised one of his eyebrows.

„Yes, I just need to change", you said.

He nodded and turned around.

„I'm waiting outside"

You quickly went into your dresser and changed into sweatpants and a crop top. While you went out, you tied your hair into a high ponytail.

You were excited. But you also were a bit worried. Your brother would use any opportunity to hurt Chan and you knew it. The only solution was that you would fight against Chan, but your brother would surely never let you.

„I'm ready", you said and opened the door.

Lucas, who leaned against a wall nodded and started to walk next to you.

„Did you make plans for like who's fighting against who?"

„No, the wolves can decide when they want to fight but... I want to fight against the alpha"

You gulped. I knew it.

„And me?"

He pushed the door since you were already at the entrance.

„You'll fight against the alpha first"

That was exactly what you thought. If Chan would hurt you any way, your brother would hurt him more. The only problem was that you couldn't get hurt, but Chan did.

You nodded. When you arrived at the beach, you saw your clan members standing in a group and the wolves standing in a group, turned into their wolve forms.

„Follow me", your brother shouted and started walking.

You took a quick glance at Chan who was standing in front of the wolves and then quickly followed Lucas behind.

It was a 10 minutes walk until you arrived. You were in the middle of the Forest, a huge blank circle around you. Definitely a fighting area.

„You can decide who of you should fight first", your brother said and turned to Chan.

Chan walked in the middle of the circle. You looked at your brother. He nodded.

You walked into the circle too.

A huge wave of fear rolled above you. You could fight perfectly. But you didn't want to hurt Chan while on the other hand you had to somehow hurt him or your brother would notice.

Chan seemed to notice.

You stood in front of him. He was way taller than you but that actually was nothing new for you.

„Go", your Brother shouted.

Chan jumped on you without wasting time but for sure you saw that coming. You jumped out of the way and got hold of his body. With your supernatural strength you threw him against a tree. Well, you wanted to but before he met the tree, he landed on his feet.

This time you attacked, but he moved and you flew a few meters before you met the floor harshly.

You wanted to stand up, when he attacked. You rolled to the side and tried to save you and succeed.

The time went by and without hurting anyone of you, your brother gave the sign to stop.

You sat down on the floor and watched the other members fight.

You made eye contact with Chan and smiled weakly.

„Why are you smiling?", Ria asked and sat down next to you.

„Just thought of something funny."

She nodded. „I think it's starting"

„What?", you asked confused but you already suspected what.

The moment you saw Chan walking in the middle of the circle again, you knew what.

„I waited for it the whole time", Jihyo said and joined you two.

There was no „go" sign, your brother just attacked Chan. The battle was really breathtaking, since they were at the same level of fighting Skills.

Either your brother or Chan was thrown through the air, but no one of them seems to get hurt.

You listened closer and heard Chan's fast heartbeat.

That was the moment your brother got hold of his body and threw him against a stone with rough violence.

Chan wasn't moving anymore.

He just laid on the floor.

And his heart started to beat much slower.