PART 4

„why do you know her name?", your brother asked.

You froze in shock, but your concentration was on point and you remembered everything that happened in the last 24 hours, so you took the answer.

„You said it yesterday, don't you remember?", you said to your brother silently.

„I didn't ask you", your brother said, ignoring you, still looking in Chans eyes.

„Do you want to start a fight with me too? I just would go to the island as fast as possible just to make sure that none of these hybrids followed us", your annoyed tone finally brought your brothers attention to you

„I think we'll get you a boat", you said to Chan, looking at him with a cold gaze.

He pressed his lips together and nodded „Ok then"

You turned around and faced the water, pulling your brother to the side with you.

„How long do you think we'll take to get there?"

Your brother looked at the water and then at you.

„5 min I think, just try to use your natural speed in the water. I'll bring the boat here then, you'll stay there and manage the whole thing"

You nodded and without wasting time, you stormed in the water, leaving the rest of your group shocked.

Your enthusiastic was fully created by Chan. You just wanted to get near him again, speaking with him, telling him that you didn't mean to be so cold.

You didn't know if you needed 5 minutes or not, the only thing you knew was that you got in the island fast. Your brother was close behind you, but the only thing you could focus on was the island.

Forests, beaches, nice water and cozy places. You turned around to see the members of your clan coming out of the water.

„Right house. Bedrooms shared by 2 persons so get your teams"

„And who'll sleep with you?", Jihyo and Ria walked up to you.

„There are two bedrooms next to each other, Y/n and I will take these", your brother shouted.

You turned around to him, seeing him and 3 other clan members pulling two boats in the water.

Shit, you thought. That could destroy your plans since he would be able to see if you were in your room or not. So you would have to meet him as soon as possible.

You walked into the villa, still watching the horizons. The clan members took a lot of time to find all the rooms, but when you could see the boats at the horizon, they were all gone.

Walking on the beach, you saw your brother coming out of the water.

„Where are the other members?", you asked.

„Behind them, for a backup"

The wolves jumped out of the boat, following Chan who came up to you.

„Which house?"

„Left one, but you can have a dog house if you prefer this", you said sarcastically. Your brother smirked.

Chan looked at you a bit questioning.

He's wondering why I'm like this, you thought and immediately felt bad.
You had to met him. You didn't knew how to tell him and where, but you had to.

Chan suddenly looked at you with a cold gaze and just said „thank you", leaving you much more hurt.

Trying not to look sad, you went into the villa, sitting down on the couch. You could watch the whole process happening on the beach in the front.

You sat there alone, just watching the water when you saw a person coming out of the right house.

Chan?, you thought, standing up and going near the window. Your brother was still outside with the other 3 members. To your surprise, the figure turned right.

The beach at the back?, you thought. You focused more on the person. And it was Chan. You could identify him by his side profile.

Without thinking twice, you went to the back of your house, getting out, slowly following him.

He walked through the little forest, you were close behind him when he suddenly disappeared.

Confused, you continued walking till you were at the end of the forest when you suddenly heard a voice behind you.

„Why did you follow me?"