PART 6

And it was no other than your Brother.

Fvck Fvck Fvck, you thought.

Based on his voice you estimated how far he was away. And you realized that he was too near. Too near to eventually hide Chan, but you still got an idea.

If you would confront him, he wouldn't suspect anything.

„Stay here", you told Chan, who stood up and was next to you.

You went straight to the direction your brother shouted from. When your brother arrived on the beginning on the beach, you caught up with him.

He looked a bit relieved when he saw you but when he saw Chan, his eyebrows scrunched.

„What are you doing here with him?", he asked normally, but you heard the dangerous tone in his voice.

„Waiting for you", you said and walked next to your brother who started to walk to Chan.

When you were in Chan's near, you spoke up again.

„Chan called me out here because he wanted to talk about strategies. I thought you saw me and followed me out here that's why I didn't call you."

Chan seemed to understand what you tried to get into Lucas' head and spoke up himself.

„Right, I didn't know where to do it since everyone is able to listen to us so I came out here"

You flashed a slight smile to him.

Your brother nodded slowly, sure, he didn't want to believe Chan but he believed you. And you knew that.

„The walls in there are protected from eavesdropping", your brother said.

You didn't know that but it was indeed perfect for you. And Chan.

„But what about the rooms?", Chan asked.

„We have a meeting room in our house. Someone of us will pick you up and bring you over then. Just don't get the idea to randomly enter. No pets allowed"

You laughed evilly at your brothers comment.

„But since we are here now, don't you think we could at least so a bit of planning?", Chan said.

„Think wise Lucas, he doesn't have time since they're all growing old", you mumbled.

„What do you want to know?"

„What you think about it"

You looked at them both.

„We should train. and I think it would be good if we would do it together", you said since nothing was coming.

Both men looked at you with are you serious- looks but then finally seemed to think about it.

„Since they obviously can have both forms it wouldn't be a bad idea", Chan said.

„Oh really", you grumbled sarcastically.

Your brother smirked a bit before finally raising his word.

„It's not a bad idea. Let's all meet tomorrow morning at the beach in the front. On the east side is a huge place in the forest to train."

You nodded. Chan too.

„And what are you going to do with injuries?", you asked in your brothers direction, „not that I would care but they can get hurt since they're still half humans"

„I guess it's their problem. But don't worry, we won't kill you at least", your brother said.

„Don't worry about us, we're having a few doctors here", Chan said and looked at your brother.

„We're finished then, right?", you asked.

Your brother nodded. „I guess so"

Your brother started to walk back at the mansion. You followed him behind, Chan next to you.

„3 a.m, right side first floor. My windows open", he whispered before he left to the wolves house.

You gulped and walked into the house. Your brother showed you your room and then went to his room.

Your room was quite big, but all that mattered to you at the moment were the windows. They were big and perfect to escape.

You laid down on your bed and put an alarm on your phone on 3 a.m.

You stared at the ceiling, thinking about everything that happened and everything that could happen.

Your alarm rang.