PART 12

A single tear slowly rolled down your face.

But that was no tear of sadness, no, it was a tear of anger. You couldn't describe the anger that was boiling in you and you really had to control yourself to not use your special powers.

You snorted and turned around, with the intention to walk back in your room.

Stupidly, you stepped on a bough, causing it to crack loudly.

Fuck, you thought, fuck fuck fuck.

And little did you know that Chan thought the same.

You turned around to see them both looked at you with a shocked face.

But you didn't want to talk to him. You didn't want to listen to his stupid apologises, trying to explain you everything. So you turned back and ran away in supernatural speed.

After a few meters, Chan's wolve figure jumped in front of you, blocking the way. You tried to escape to the right side but he jumped in the way too.

The moment you tried to run away to the left side, you saw a second wolve coming.

The girl, you thought.

Bad for her, Chan's tries to keep you in spot just made you more furious. Your eyes, which already were red the moment so saw them at the beach, started to glow.

This time you would use your powers. You knew it.

And Chan also.

Since he didn't want to let that happen, he tried to jump on you, but you were faster. And you weren't giving a single shit about him.

So you grabbed him before he could land on you and threw him against a tree.

He howled in pain, making you look at him.

But then you faced the girl.

She turned in her human form and ran up to you.

"What did you do to him?!"

"Guess I hurt your loved one, huh?", you asked with a smirk.

"Yes. Yes you did", she screamed at you and looked like she was going to attack you.

But before she could even make a step, you already used your power.

She fell on her knees, holding her neck.

Yes, it felt good. It really did.

In any other situation you would have been afraid of yourself. But not in this one. Your anger controlled you and it somehow didn't felt wrong at all.

"Y/n, stop...", Chan said silently, bringing your attention to him.

"Do you love her too?", you asked.

"Listen, she-"

"Give me an answer", you said sharply, giving her more pain.

"Yes", he said, still looking in your eyes.

You were shocked. Really shocked. How could he look into your eyes while telling you he loved another woman? After everything that happened?

"Because she is my sister"

That caught you off guard.

So much, that you stopped your powers on the girl.

She felt in her fours, hardly breathing.

"He's right", she gasped.

You just stood there, embarrassed, not able to say anything.

"I'm his sister and I know about you two. Is there more information you need or should I let you two alone now?"

She got on her feet and looked on Chan, who was leaning against the tree you threw him at.

"Give us some time", he responded since you weren't able to say anything.

She nodded and walked away.

And now it were only you and Chan.

Chan, who was leaning against a tree with crossed arms and a soft gaze.

And you, looking on the floor not able to do anything.

You didn't know what was wrong with you either. There was a big feeling you couldn't describe yourself. It was all over your body, controlling it.

You heard Chan's footsteps coming closer to you until he was right in front of you.

And then his hands slowly laid themselves on your arm, making their way to your bag before pulling you into a tight hug.

In this moment the feeling bursted in you. You broke down on your knees crying, nearly screaming.

But Chan was beside you. He got on your knees next to you, taking your head on his chest, resting his head on yours and gave you a safe spot in his arms while stroking your back, calming you down.

"It's ok", he whispered into your ear, "let it all out"

You clinged onto his arm, while trying to calm your sobs.

And after a few minutes you finally handled your breakdown.

And you felt empty. Feeling nothing. Just darkness. The creature you really were.

Chan seemed to notice the fear in your eyes and kissed your forehead, cupping your cheeks after.

"I love you", he whispered, but you still heard it.

And it caught you off guard again. You looked at him with wide eyes

before pulling him by his shirt, making his lips met yours.

And that feeling was magical. It filled the darkness inside you, replacing it with a warm feeling. A feeling, you couldn't really describe either. But it felt like love.

Chan loved you. With every side, the good side and the monster side. And he would never leave you. You just knew it in right that moment.

"I love you too", you said after you both pulled away, your eyes still closed, hiding in the crock of his neck.

You weren't facing him, but you knew that he was smiling. Like you were.

After a while, you pulled away and looked at him, drowning in his eyes.

"Baby", he whispered, "your eyes are golden"

Huh?, you thought, you didn't even know that this was possible. You only knew red for anger.

"I guess that's happiness", you said, "big happiness"

His smile grew bigger, making your smile bigger too.

There you two stood, in each other's arms. A perfect moment. The most perfect moment in your life.

But you knew they weren't lasting long.

No, they weren't. They were replaced with something bad. Something, you didn't know the consequences of.

"They're coming!", Chan's sister shouted while running through the wood to the spot you two where.

Chan and you looked at her confused.

"The hybrids"

"The hybrids are coming"