PART 17

"I... love Chan"

His eyes widened in shock.

Sure, we did that whole pretending to hate each other thing so he wouldn't know and now I'm telling him myself.

"Y/n no"

You nodded and laid your hand on his.

"Lucas..."

"Why"

"They did nothing. There's no reason you hate them so much"

He looked up, around him.

The hybrids just told him that they killed your parents so why does he still hate the wolves so much?

"I don't hate them", he suddenly said.

"But-"

"I was just afraid to lose you. You are all that I have left"

"I still love you, I was just afraid you would kill him"

Lucas nodded and looked in Chan's and Minho's direction again, when his eyes suddenly got dark.

"What is it?", you asked, feeling your Body tension up in fear.

"They're getting attacked"

"Lucas help them", you begged.

He looked at you. "I can't let you here"

"I will come after you, I promise. I'm just not as fast as you"

He looked at you with a huge wave of worries and you knew he hated to leave you alone, knowing your physical state.

"Lucas please", you begged him.

All of sudden, his eyes seemed to get slightly wet. He looked at you and stroked your hair.

"Look up. Can you see Minho and Chan?", he asked.

While you were looking after them, you suddenly felt a sharp pain in your wrist. But you didn't really paid attention to it since your whole body was in pain anyways.

"There are a few hybrids near. Lucas please", you begged.

He suddenly kissed your forehead and nodded.

"I love you, don't forget that", he said and made his way.

Relieved, you breathed out and focused on yourself. You tried to somehow stand up but failed, your jokes were too weak.

Thinking of other ideas, someone suddenly grabbed you and tried to lift you up. You got shocked at first but when you saw who it was you calmed down. But just a bit since you weren't trusting him too much yet.

"What are you doing here?"

"Minho told me to look after you since we saw what you got injected", Jisung answered.

"Is there a way to get that out of my body?"

Jisung suddenly seemed to be very uncomfortable and tried to avoid your gaze while he was trying to get you up.

"Jisung. Answer me", you looked at him with a serious face and stopped his actions.

"To get the poison out of your body... another vampire who is already infected with it has to bite your wrists so it'll lose its effect on you and goes to the vampire"

You gasped in shock and looked at your wrist. You clearly had been bitten. And you know when. It was the pain you felt earlier.

Lucas

"Jisung... what happens when the vampire does this?", you asked and were quite scared. Your brother had teary eyes and Jisung was uncomfortable speaking about it, so you expected the worst.