14. The big day

I was sitting at my computer nervous about what was going to happen. My leg bounced up and down quickly while I cracked my fingers with anxiety.

"It will be ok." Nick looked over at me putting his hand on my thigh and rubbing it. "They will love you." He smiled at me.

We were about to stream the smp I had my starting soon screen up on my stream. Nick was right next to me. We had finally moved my desk into our room because geroge is coming soon. Luckily it fit with no problem.

"Ok lets do this." I smiled. Nick turned on his camera and started talking to the chat.

"Hey guys." He waved to the camera. "I know you are all dying to see who the guest is that I am showing around the smp today. Some of you might be able to guess. Other probably have no idea. Well today I'll be showing my girlfriend around the smp." He says. The chat goes wild. Going so fast we can't even read it. Nick motions to me to turn on my face cam so he can put it up on his stream. I fix my hair real quick and turn it on. I look over to his screen to see it has popped up.

"Hi." I said quietly. I smile and wave my hand. "I'm Lizzie. Yes im actually Nick's girlfriend he didn't hire me." I joked. "I'm a sims youtuber. Some of you guys might have had found my video telling the internet about us. It's on my sims channel. I won't plug it but I'm sure if you look hard enough you can find it."

"Ok lets get on the server." He opens up his game and logs on. He gives me the IP adress and I log in as well. I spawn in well at spawn. There was walls around.

"Where am I?" I laughed confused.

"At spawn." He laughed at me.

"Its so chaotic. I love it." I smile. We walked around the server him showing me random things that everyone has made. The ground wasade out of glass and under it was water. "What happened?"

"Oh wibur blew it up." He said casually.

"Oh." I laughed at how he was so casual about it.

"So now that you've seen the server where do you want to build your house?" He asked.

"I kinda want to do it far away from everyone in a little cottage. Like cobble and birch wood with lots of flowers, vines, and brushes. Im determined to make it the cutest house." I said.

"Makes sense the cutest member has the cutest house." Nick flirted with me.

"Sapnap were live." I laughed. I looked at his stream to see the fans spamming aww. There was some messages that were a litte more aggressive about my appearance but I'm a youtuber so you get kinda used to seeing them. I get called barny a lot because of my purple hair. It's kinda funny tho.

"It doesn't matter." He smiled laughing. "We are dating so they should all know we flirt."

"Just like you and karl." I laughed. "Am I going to have to fight him to be your finance."

"Yes Karl might want to have me all to himself." He said confidently. "I love having people fight for my love."

"Oh shut up." I rolled my eyes. "Maybe I'll be someone else's finance." I threatened.

"Yeah like who?" He asked.

"I'll show you." I smiled. I looked down at my phone and texted Clay.

"Who are you texting?" He asked.

"I'm using my resources." I said giving a vague answer.

Hey Clay can you get on the smp? I texted him.

Yeah, why? He responded.

Nick won't be my finance so I'm going to make him jealous. I responded.