19. Perfect

Its been a few months after the whole I love you fiasco. All they boys are back to being eachothers bestfriends. I finally got the calm months I've been craving. Just doing YouTube and chilling with my friends. Literally the best thing ever. Me and Nick have officially have been together for a year this week. He said he's setting up a big date for us. I have no idea what he's even planning. He has been so secretive about it. Whispering to the boys. Leaving at random times. He also keeps asking like super weird questions. They literally have no correlation. Like what your favorite instrument or what's  your dream blanket. Like what the fuck does the second one mean. How are they coming together. I mean shouldn't he know my favorites instrument I literally play gutair. Non the less I'm very excited to see what he planned. He told me to be ready by 5 tonight. He said we are going somewhere fancy so dress up. I have no nice clothes. All my clothes are black and ripped. I guess I'm going alone to the mall. Maybe I could make George come with me.

I get off my bed and head towards George's room. I knock on the door. "Hey. Can I come in?" I asked.

"Yeah. Just give me a second." He said. I heard some moving around and what sounded like light bulbs hitting together. What the fuck is going on. He opened the door. "Yeah?"

"Oh. It's just that Nick said we were going somewhere fancy tonight and said I should dress well, but i literally own nothing nice. So I was wondering if you could come help me look." I said. "I would ask a girl but I literally only have guy friends so. I guess it's your job." I laughed.

"Oh yeah no totally I can come help. When are we going to leave?" He asked.

"As soon as I get ready. So in like 20 to 30 minutes." I told him.

"Ok. I'll get dressed then." He closed the door. I heard some more rustling then quite. What is going on. I head into my room Nick was still sleeping like always. I go to the bathroom take a shower doing my usual routine. This time I actually shaved my thighs along with everything. I get out of the shower and grab some underwear from our dresser. A black and gold lacy set that I haven't showed him yet. I figured somthing is going to happen tonight so I'm making myself all pretty. I grab a black vans shirt and some black baggy jeans. I went into the bathroom doing my regular makeup. Ibthen leave my hair to dry on its own. It fluffs up when I try to brush it. I look at myself in the mirror not hating my appearance all that much. I grabbed some socks and my red vans. George was sitting on the couch waiting for me. "Ok I'm ready." I said sliding my shoes on.

"Ok. I'm assuming you're driving because I can't." Geroge said.

"Sadly I am infact driving." I grabbed my keys and purse walking to my car parked on the driveway because of that lack of space. I sat down in the car. "Ok where should we go?" I asked Geroge.

"I don't know. I'm not the most fashionable." He said pointing to his outfit that was sweatpants and a white t-shirt.

"Well you aren't wrong." I teased him.

"Hey I don't care." He laughed with me.

"Ok ill just go to the mall and I can look in the stores there." I said.

"Sounds good to me." He agreed with me. I turned on the car and blasted some music through the speakers. I sang along with the songs as we drove there. When we got there we got out, obviously, and made our way in.

"So there's h and m, Hollister, America egal, and pacsun. Where should we go first?" I asked.

"I don't know. It's up to you." He shrugged.

"Ok Hollister it is." I said.

We walked around and found nothing that stood out to me. Next was American egal. Still nothing. Pacsun also noting my last hope is h and m. We looked around for a while. In starting to get a little nervous. That when I found it. The perfect dress. It was a little black dress. Tight to my body and had a bow on the back.

"What do you think." I held up the dress to geroge.

"Oh that would look very nice. I think Nick will love it." He said.

"Ok ill try it on." I took if to the dressing rooms. I got a room and undressed to change. I put it on expecting me to hate the way I look in it. But I didn't. Not even a little bit. I loved it. More then anything. I stepped out the dressing room. To show Geroge. "What do you think." I did a small twirl.

"Wow. I me just wow." He said sounding shocked. "You look amazing. Nick will love it."

"Ok I'm going to get it." I closed the door putting my own clothes back on. I felt giddy. I rarely ever treat myself with new clothes. I love this dress. It will look great with my black high heels. And it's only 24 dollars. So thats nice.

I walk out the door, geroge was standing there with one hand in his pocket and the other holding his phone. "Ok im ready." I said. "We can go check out." We walk over to the register and check out.

"Do you think Nick's going to love it?" I asked. I know he already said it but I have to be reassured.

"Yes. Liz you look great in it. Nick will love it. Its perfect for what he has planned." He smiled.

"Oh, so you know what's happening. You should tell me." I joked.

"I think he would kill me." He laughed.

"Please.." I did my puppy dog eyes.

"No, lizzie not happening." He said.

"Oh come on You're boring." I laughed as we walked to my car.