The devil's pet: part 1

3rd person POV:

Underground, on top of the Hellgate, Lily played with her new smartphone.

(Click)

Lilly:(poses)

(Click)

Lilly: My oh my~

Lilly: I look absolutely fabulous!

Lilly: I'm beginning to understand why these humans are so fascinated by these trinkets.

Lilly: Did you know you can even communicate via messages and voice?

Vandam:(sarcastically) What a miracle...

Lilly: On one of these "apps" I can even see all the delicious-looking pets these humans have required.

Lilly: It has inspired me.

Vandam: Oh dear...

Lilly: You two, be a dear and bring me my pet.

Vandam: Your excellency... Perhaps we should-

Lilly: Do as I say or face dire consequences? Yes, you should definitely do that.

Lilly: Chop, chop.

The recently recovered Vandam and Caliber open the gate of hell to fish out the Demon Queens precious pet whilst she herself made more selfies.

(Opening theme)

As agreed, Yn arrived at Marry's RV at a reasonable time to find the Demon huntress waiting for him with Suzy.

Yn: Hi...

Yn: S-Suzy, are you okay?

Suzy:(smile) I'm fine. Thanks to you.

Yn: I-I didn't do much...

Marry: Besides going through my stuff without permission...

Yn: I-I'm sorry.

Suzy lightly punches Marry's shoulder.

Suzy: Stop looking for flaws, he did well.

Suzy: Yn, don't take everything she says too personally, it's just Marry has a hard time trusting new people, give it time-

Marry: Dipshit, it's time for the demon-slaying Bootcamp.

Marry: When you have the belt, you might be able to flip about, run along walls, and whatnot.

Marry: But losing that demon the other day...(slowly shakes head)

Marry: That just shows how little skill you have. And if any other demon hunter were to see it, I'd lose all credibility.

Marry: A real demon hunter could track down that demon if they lost sight of it.

Yn: You're going to teach me how to track demons?

Marry: No, first you're going to learn the general nature of demons, then how demons differ...

Marry: After all that and then some, will you be able to comprehend the tracking of demons.

Marry: But first, give me fifty.

Yn: Oh!

Pulling out his wallet, Yn takes out 50 dollars.