Cobalt Hater

3rd person POV:

(Under the school)

Lilly was showing Nevan the internet on her phone, along with all the social media she had gotten into.

Nevan:... Is that it?

Lilly: Of course not.

Lilly: There is also plenty of videos of humans mating. It's hilarious.

Hearing footsteps, the sisters did not bother looking away from the phone as they believed it was Vandam, which they were only half right.

It was only when the blue Demonoid moved its head did the sisters take notice.

Lilly/Nevan: Hm?

Vandam:(grunts)

A half to death beaten Vandam was dropped to the floor as a middle-aged woman, with long messy hair, wearing a stained nightgown and bunny slippers stood over him.

Rebecca:...hehehe... Hahahaha!

Rebecca: Well, well, well, if it isn't Lilly and a reject Lilly.

Lilly:... Have we... Met?

Rebecca: Us? No. But you have met my ancestors.

Lilly: Could you be more specific?

Rebecca: Zwise-

Before she could finish speaking, Lilly appeared right in front of Rebecca with her hand right against her neck.

Rebecca:(grinning) Ah~, I missed seeing the fear in you worthless creatures' eyes at the simple whisper of my name.

Lilly: Why have you come?

Rebecca: I just wanted to know why the fuck is this gate working.

Rebecca: Because this pest.

She looks down at Vandam who Lilly was currently standing on.

Rebecca: Somehow got into my house... He obviously didn't know who I was, because he wasn't prepared for the ruins in the basement which zapped away all his demonic energy.

Rebecca then takes notice of Lilly's chipped nail.

Rebecca: A new style?

Lilly: What do you want?

Rebecca: To watch you all die painfully and to die...

Lilly steps away from Rebecca.

Rebecca: What? Don't wish to test a Zwise with nothing to lose?

Rebecca: But I guess with what happened last time... I cannot blame you...

Lilly:...

With suspicion, everyone watches Rebecca approach the hell gate.